11

Mia's P.O.V

   This morning I woke up but I wasn't in my room and Ash wasn't here. I thought to myself 'Where the hell am I' then a door swung open revealing someone about the same age as the 4 boys.

"Oh, you're awake," He said.

"Where the fuck am I?" I asked.

"Welcome to the house of the Inner Angels," He said making me gasp.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Tyler the leader," He said holding out his hand for me to shake it but I rejected.

"Fine whatever," Tyler said.

"I wanna go home," I said.

"I'm sorry darling but we can't let you do that we have to get rid of you," He said grabbing me and tying me to a chair.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled.

"I told you we can't," He said tying a gag and blindfold around my head.

"Have a good night sweetheart," Tyler said kicking my stomach really hard making me whimper in pain. I heard a door slam shut. I cried and thought hoping Michael might be able to hear me.

Nate's P.O.V

   I woke up hearing a loud noise from Mia's room so I ran in. I saw a broken window Mia gone and Ashton passed out on the floor.

"Guys!" I yelled running outside.

"What's wrong Nate," Luke asked.

"Mia, she's gone," I said. We all ran back up to her room.

"Ash wake up," Cal said trying to wake him up.

"Guys look," Luke said holding up a note.

"Read it," Mike said.

"Okay,

    Dear Boys,

                        We have taken your group leader. Let's make a deal you surrender and let us defeat you or Mia dies. Don't come looking we'll know and we'll kill her and you.

                                                                                         From, The Inner Angels" Luke finished.

"They must not know that we're immortal," I said. Ash finally woke up with a huge headache.

"Michael read her mind and find out where she is," Cal said. He squeezed his eyes shut and after a few minutes, he opened them.

"Anything," Luke asked.

"Yeah she's in the Inner Angels house tied up in the basement I think she's trying to talk to me," Mike said

"Well talk her," Ash said.

Michael's P.O.V

   I left the room to go try and talk to Mia. I need to focus.

"Mia are you there?" I thought.

"Michael! Thank goodness you have to help me" She said.

"We can't not just yet Nate's not ready to fight and we can't risk leaving him alone," I said.

"No Mikey please," She begged.

"Mia we'll start his training right away and be there as soon as we can try and stay safe," I said but there was no answer.

"Mia?" I asked. No answer. I ran downstairs to the boys.

"Guys we have to save Mia," I said.

"Michael we don't even know where they are and Nate's not ready," Ash said.

"Well we have to start training him now they're doing something to her," I said.

"What!" They all said standing up.

"The last thing I said I didn't get an answer they must have done something," I said.

"Okay Nate we have to start teaching you how to fight now," Luke said and Nate nodded.

Mia's P.O.V

   As I was talking to Michael I felt a tug at the blindfold and the gag then they came off.

"Hello there Mia," Tyler said.

"What?" I asked.

"No need to be rude I just came he to give you dinner and put you to bed?" He said putting the plate down on the table along with a fork and a knife. He untied me and had me sit at the table but I wouldn't eat.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Tyler asked.

"Cause my stomach hurts too much and how the fuck should I trust you didn't poison it or something," I said.

"Well if you aren't gonna eat you might as well answer some questions," He said.

"I'm not gonna answer anything you ask me it's our business, not yours," I said and he sliced the knife across my cheek leaving a bleeding cut.

"Are you sure about that?" Tyler asked.

"Yes," I said. He dug the knife into the side of my leg making me scream in pain then he ripped it out. I used my powers to throw the knife across the room.

"Shit I forgot about your stupid powers," Tyler said and I nodded. He grabbed me and chained my wrists to the bed then retied the blindfold. He also duct taped my hands into a fist so I couldn't use my powers.

"Good night darling" He said then left.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys, it's 12:10am where I live so Im not gonna say much but I hoped you liked it. Bye :)

If you like this story sharing it with your friends would be great thank you.

If you have a suggestion for this story or other stories the ways to contact me are in my bio

"Never give up cause great things take time"

Instagram: asmith._.16

Snapchat: alexissmith1234

- Alexis