It's Magcon Time!

I'm Clare and I'm 16 years old, in a few minutes I'm going to meet the Magcon with my best friend/roomate Anne. We've been waiting for this for so long!

*Flashback*

Clare's POV:
Wake up!-I heard someone yelling at me- Bitch we are late!

It was Anne trying to wake me up.

I'm awake! -I said as I started rubbing my eyes.

It's 1 pm tho, the show starts at 3. Get ready now!- Anne said as she left my room.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, then I put on a skater skirt, a choker, a crop top and a pair of boots with heels.
I put my make up on, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.
I grabbed a slice of pizza from last night and I went back upstairs for brushing my teeth.

*end of flashback*

Right now I'm here with Anne waiting for the guys.

It's our time!

We took a pic with the whole crew, then Anne took one with Cam and Tay and I'm about to take one with Aaron! I'm so nervous!

Hey beautiful, what's your name? - Aaron smiled.
Hi babe! I'm Clare-I hugged him.

We took a few pics together.

Can I give you something? -I said kinda nervous.

Sure, what's that?- He said.

I gave him a gigantic letter that I wrote to him and my phone number was in it so he could text me.

Thanks Clare, I'll read it later. -He giggled as I smiled.

Hi guys! It's Ale here, I hope you liked this part, if you did please vote and recommend it to your friends! That'll help me a lot! Comment which other characters you want to see here lol.

See you later beautiful people!

Lots of love ❤

-This crazy fangirl.