Hospital.

Clare's POV:
I woke up in a white room, I knew where I was. I was at the hospital.

I looked at my left arm and I saw an IV. I realized that I couldn't talk and that I had tubes and cables all over my body.
I looked at my right side and I saw Aaron with a thing on his nose. A bandage. I instantly remembered what happened at Chipotle.

Aaron looked so cute sleeping like that.

Clare! You woke up! -He smiled as he got up.

I nodded. My voice was too weak that I couldn't say anything.

I wrote in my phone notes: I CAN'T SPEAK AT ALL.

Oh, it's fine. -He kissed my forehead.

I smiled softly.

A nurse came into the room.

Mrs. Eackman (yup, that's my last name) you'll stay here for two more days. You had several injury in your stomach area, we have to wait until you recover from the surgery. -She said very serious with a beautiful British accent.

I nodded.

FUCK THAT MAN. -I thought to myself.

Aaron sat back in that old couch.

You have a big scar in your stomach, it isn't thick but you have it. You had a lot of damage there. -Aaron teared up.

I cried. Not because of the pain, not because of the fiscal scar. I cried because of the mental scars that this experience is gonna leave.

W-We haven't tell your parents because they would probably tell you to go back to Kansas and I really don't want that to happen.-Aaron sobbed.

I nodded and texted him.

Thanks for everything. I love you so much. I'll try to speak but... Can you bring me a bottle of water?

I love you more and you deserve everything I've been doing. I'll be right back.

I nodded again and rest my head in the back of the bed.

Here you go. -Aaron gave me a bottle.

I took a bit. It hurt.

I can speak but I have a freaking sore throat. -I whispered.

Don't worry, it will be gone soon. -Aaron smiled.

Does your nose hurts? -I asked him.

Not at all, it wasn't broken as I thought it was going to be. -Aaron said.

Oh, okay. Where are Alex and Anne? -I asked confused.

They are at your apartment. You want me to call them? -Aaron said.

Yes, please! -I said.

20 minutes later Anne and Alex appeared in the door with gigantic balloons and a card.

Aweee guys! Thank you so much! -I smiled at them.

Anne hugged me.

Read it! We wrote it, Aaron helped us a little. -Anne chuckled.

You are the most beautiful girl in the world, you'll be fine and back to normal in a few days. We'll be here for you every day... We love you so much Clare!

Much love...
×Anne, Alex and Aaron.
XXO.

That's so sweet, I love you more guys! -I smiled as they hugged me.

Are you hungry? -Alex asked.

Uh, not really. -I said.

Oh, okay. I guess I'll just order pizza for us. - Alex said a little uncomfortable.

The guys stayed for a while, probably two or three hours trying to make me feel better, it worked! They left and Aaron and I stayed alone in the room.

I think you should go home and rest, I'll be fine here. -I said punching his arm softly.
No, no no no, I'm not leaving. I'll stay here with you until you recover a 100%.-Aaron said giving me a serious look.

Okay, Mr. Carpenter. You can stay here. -I said sighing.

He looked at me and chuckled.

Alright Miss Eackman. Or should I say Miss Carpenter? -Aaron said.

Oh, shut up. No yet babe. -I said laughing.

I fell asleep a few minutes later in the bed and Aaron fell asleep next to me.

I woke up at the next morning because I heard talking outside.

Aaron, Aaron wake up. -I whispered in Aaron's ear.

Uh, what's wrong babe? -Aaron said worried.

Nothing, I think my parents are outside. -I said even worried.

What!? That's impossible! -Aaron whispered a little too loud.

I know, I know. -I sat on the bed.

Miss Eackman, someone wants to see you. -the British nurse said.

Oh okay.-I said.

Hey guys! It's Ale here! Thank you so much for voting and reading this fanfic!

I really hope you guys liked this chapter aaaand... Do you wanna know who is/are the people who want to see Clare?
Anyways, keep reading, keep voting and recommending it please! It helps a lot!

Much love ♡

××This crazy fangirl