Food fight

Alex's POV:
Today I'm going out with Anne and Clare, we're going to do grocery shopping because this kids ate all the food.

Anyways, I'm going to pick 'em up.
Clare is like my little sister (we're actually the same age), I know her since we were like 3. We literally grown up together, until she moved to LA and then a few years later I moved to LA too. Then she introduced me Anne, and I instantly felt something for her.
We started dating like 5 months ago and it's been good.

Clare's POV :
The bell rang twice, I went downstairs and Alex was outside waiting for Anne and me.

Anne!-I yelled from downstairs.- Alex is outside, he is waiting for us!

I'm coming! -She yelled back.

We jumped in Alex's car and we arrived to Walmart.

We are here, this time let's buy more food than last time. -Alex said looking at us.

Okay.-Anne and I giggled.

Guys would you mind going on a double date with Aaron and I someday? -I asked.

Awe, sounds cute, sure... We'll love to. -Anne said as she jumped on my back.

We bought a lot of food, A LOT.

We got back home and I went to my bedroom for taking my phone... Aaron texted me.

Aaron:
Hey baby girl, hope you're doing well. The guys want to meet you, there's a possibility that you can go on tour with us as a special guest, if u want of course. Anyways reply asap please, I miss you so much. Love ya.

I was so excited that I could barely reply.

Me:
Hi babe, I'm great thanks! Of course I'd love to go on tour with y'all! I'm free tomorrow, today I can't do anything because I gotta clean the house lol, if you wanna come over feel free to do it, I'll be here all day. I miss you too baby, love you way more. ❤

I left my phone charging upstairs and I went back to the kitchen. Anne and Alex were putting cans on the shelf. I started to put the food in the fridge until Alex took the whipped cream and literally spread it in Anne's face.

What the fuck Alex!? -Anne laughed.

What? -Alex said innocent.

Omg, wait wait... Alex give me your phone. -I said laughing.

I took a picture of them.

Awwwe, relationship goals.-I laughed as Alex took his phone.

Anne grabbed a plate of spaghetti from today's dinner and throw it all over Alex's face. Then she started throwing me a few oranges and I did the same. Eggs started flying all over the kitchen and spoons full of mayo and other things.

I give up, I give up!-I yelled trying not to fall.

Someone is weak asf!- Alex said teasing me.

No I'm not, we need to clean this mess!- I said.

I agree. -Anne said giggling.

Someone rang the doorbell.

Hey! Uhh, what happened to you!?- Aaron said laughing.

I blushed.

Uh, well... We had a food fight tho. -I chuckled.-Wanna come in?

Sure- Aaron winked at me.

Alex this is Aaron, Aaron this is Alex... You already know Anne.-I giggled

Hey bud. -Alex said doing a handshake.

Good to see you Anne.- Aaron smiled at her.

Good to see you too. -Anne smiled back.

Uh, boys... Anne and I are gonna take a quick shower and then we'll be back.-I said- Just talk about man stuff.- Anne added.

Sure, we'll wait for ya. -Alex said.

×15 minutes later×

Babe, you should shower too.-Anne said.

I'll be back mate.- Alex said to Aaron.

I sat next to Aaron.

I'm glad you guys are talking. -I smiled at Aaron.

Yeah, he is really nice. You guys are like siblings right?-Aaron asked.

Yep, we are really close to each other. -I smiled at him.

Yeah that's gr...-I was about to end the sentence when a horrible noise came from the kitchen.

WTF -Aaron said to himself - what's that?

Idk, but Imma check it out -I said as I stood up.

Anne was laying on the floor with a shelf on top of her. Thank god it was the shelf with the plastic glasses and other plastic things.

What was that!? -Alex yelled from upstairs.

Your girlfriend. -I yelled back laughing.- Are you okay?-I asked Anne as serious as possible, but I couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah,I- I was cleaning up the mess and the shelf fell off. -She said laughing

Oh my god.- I said.- Let's put it back.

Need some help? -Aaron asked from the living room.

Yes, please! -Anne and I said together.

We put the shelf back on the wall and then Aaron helped us to clean up the messy kitchen. We sat on the sofa and watched a horror movie, Anne and Alex were in front of me and Aaron making out for minutes.
That was awkward.

Hey, let's go upstairs.-I whispered in Aaron's ear.

Okay.-He winked at me.

Hey guys! It's Ale here! I really hope you liked this chapter, recommend it to your friends and vote bc that helps a lot! Let me know what y'all think.

Much love ❤

××This crazy fangirl.

Ps: I actually know this chapter sucks, the next one will be better I promise!