Home Sweet Home

Clare's POV:

I glanced at Aaron and he mouthed 'I don't know who is there'.
I turned to look at the door and I saw 3 guys standing there with flowers and cards and one of them was grabbing a big teddy bear.
I knew who they were... Mahogany, Taylor and Cameron.

Hey! -Aaron said. -She is Clare as you guys know.

Yeah! -They said together.

Hi guys! -I said smiling.

They hugged me and gave me the things they had.

Hope you like it. -Taylor winked at me.

Thanks guys. -I smiled.

We talked for a while until Aaron, Cameron and Taylor went to get some food.

You remember me, right? -I asked Mahogany.

Of course I do! You were with your friend at Magcon and I've seen a lot of your vines and YouTube videos! -She smiled at me.

Aweee. -I chuckled.

She giggled.

So, tell me! How's your relationship with Aaron!?? -She said excitingly.

It's really good actually, I love him a lot and I think he loves me too. Did he say anything about me? -I said.

He is really into you, he told me that he loves you and that he thinks you are the one. -Mahogany smiled.

Aweee. -I chuckled.-He is so sweet.

I know, you are a lucky girl. -Mahogany smiled and let a small sigh.

Is everything ok? -I asked her.

Uh, not really... Carlos and I had a fight last night and now I don't have anywhere to go, I slept at Cam's last night but his girlfriend doesn't want me there anymore so... Yeah.-She sighed softly.

Oh, I'm sorry about that, you can stay at my apartment if you want. We have space enough. -I hugged her.

Thanks Clare. I really appreciate it, you are leaving the hospital in two days right? -Mo asked.

Yeah, I can't wait! -I smiled.

Cameron and Aaron came into the room with three McDonald's bags.

Babe, I think we have a new roommate! -I said to Aaron excitingly.

Cool! Is that you Mo? -He asked.

Yeees! -She smiled.

Aaron's POV:

*2 days later*

Mahogany went to her house so she can pack her stuff and come to Clare's apartment. I'll move with her too in a fee weeks.

We are back! -I yelled from downstairs.

I think they aren't here. -Clare said.

She sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

Yeah. -I sighed.

I sat next to her and she wrapped her arms around my chest.

Thank you. -She whispered.

I kissed her forehead. We watched 'Peter Pan' and then 'The Boy'.

Anne and Alex opened the front door.

Hey guys! -Anne smiled.

Hey boo! -Clare hugged her.- Mahogany is staying with us for que couple weeks. Is that okay?

YEAH! I love her! -Anne said.

After a one hour my phone buzzed.

Mo : I'm on my way bud. It was a nightmare getting out of there.

I instantly reply.

Me: you want me to beat the shit out of him?

Mo : I'll tell you there. He was acting like a psycho.

Me: Alright, drive safe.

*15 minutes later*

The doorbell rang, Clare and I were in her bedroom watching TV and Anne was taking a shower.

ALEX! -I yelled.

I'LL OPEN! -He yelled back.

Clare's POV:

Mahogany's makeup was all over her face and she was crying.

What happened!? -I yelled.

He was acting like a fucking psycho, h-he punched me once while I was packing. -Mahogany cried.

I hugged her tight and took her to her bedroom.

The apartment is pretty big, there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a big kitchen, a big living room and a dining room too. I sleep in a room upstairs, Anne sleeps in other room downstairs with Alex and there are two free rooms upstairs.

Well, here's your bedroom gorgeous. -I said as I sat in the bed.

Thank you. -Mahogany sobbed.

I hugged her again.

Wanna talk about it? -I asked her.

She nodded.

Mahogany's POV:

So, what happened was that we fought because I spent so much time with Brandon and he got so jealous. He didn't know that Brandon is gay so I tried like a million times to tell him but he kept ignoring me. -I said. -Brandon is my best friend a-and I don't want that to be ruined because of my jealous boyfriend.

Oh, honey. I want to kill him. -Clare said.

It got worse. He's been drinking a lot since the fight. -I said.

*FLASHBACK*

YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSE SLUT! -Carlos yelled drunk.

Can you please stop!? You hurt me! Stop it please! -I yelled at him.

I grabbed my suitcase and started to throw all my clothes and shoes there.
Then in a backpack I threw all my makeup, phone cases, my charger and ears. I hanged the backpack on my shoulder and grabbed the suitcase.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! -Carlos said causing me to cry even more.

I ran as fast as I could but he was standing on the door. I pushed him away but he punched my stomach. I groaned in pain. He was about to kick me but I threw a jar at him. I grabbed my keys and my stuff and ran out of the house, jumped on my car and drove to Clare's house.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Hey guys! It's Ale here! Thank y'all so much for 105 views, I know it's only a bit but I'm really thankful for that!

Don't forget to keep voting and recommending it really helps! :)

Much love. ♡

××This crazy fangirl.