It's time.

Clare's POV:

Aaron and I went to my room. Alex and Anne were getting a little weird down there so we went upstairs cuz that was awkward.

I locked the door and sat on my bed. Aaron was laying next to me.

Sorry for what you saw downstairs.- I said a little embarrassed.-The don't really kiss that way.

Oh, it's okay.- he smiled as he looked at me.

He hugged me like the day we met.

Let's cuddle here, I'm kinda tired.- He whispered in my ear.

Sure.-I giggled.

He kissed my cheek and then down to my neck. He pulled me closer to him as he faced me, we just leaned into a long make out session.

His lips crashed into my lips, it was such a good kiss. I , he looked at me.

You were tired, huh?- I said teasing him.

He chuckled.

I kissed him again until he took his shirt off, he threw it away. He took my shirt off too as I sat on his lap, facing him.

We leaned back on a long kiss and I bit his lip.

He undressed me and we just made it.

I had my first time with the boy of my dreams, in my house. I can't believe it.
He was HUGE.

After a while we finished and just cuddled on my bed.
We showered together and got dressed again. I put on sweat pants, a crop top, push up boots and I put my hair into a messy bun.

We went downstairs.

Wtf guys, we heard you! -Anne laughed.

I blushed.

Uh, yeah... Sorry. -I laughed too. -I bet you too did it too.
Uhm, no?-Anne said.

Yeah whatever, we don't believe you, wanna go to Chipotle or something? -Aaron said.

Yeah sure.-Anne, Alex and I said.

I'm so hungry! -Anne said.

We jumped on Aaron's car and we went to Chipotle. He knows that I live Mexican food with my life.

Here we are! -Aaron smirked.

Yay! -I said jokingly.

We ordered fajitas and tacos because we were starving! We ate and payed. Aaron and the guys were picking up their stuff from the inside and I was going out too the parking lot, it was getting dark.

I was about to get into the car when a saw this tall man coming in my direction, he was probably in his 40's.

I saw Anne, Alex and Aaron getting out of the restaurant. I opened the car door and put my bag in the sit.

Hey gorgeous- I heard the man say as he slapped my ass.

What the f*ck!? Get out of here, you are disgusting! - I yelled as loud as possible.

I saw Aaron and Alex running to me.

Oh baby, believe me I'm not disgusting at all. -the man said holding my arm really tight.

Leave me! Go away or I'm calling the cops! -I yelled and slapped his face as hard as I could. There was blood coming out of his lip.

He kicked my stomach so hard that I could barely breathe. I cried because of the pain. I was desperate for air. I was laying on the floor, Anne was wiping my mouth full of blood. That's the last thing I remember.

Aaron's POV:

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!? -I punched the man in the ribs.- YOU ALMOST KILL MY GIRLFRIEND!

Alex was calling the police and Anne was with Clare.

I turned my face to see Clare, but she was lying on the floor next to my car. Her mouth was full of blood ,it seemed like she threw up all the blood of her body little.

Call an ambulance right now! -I yelled to Anne.

She took her phone out.

It's too late kid, I killed her.- the man put a creepy smile on his face as he punched me in the nose causing me to bleed a lot.

A police officer grabbed the man from the back.

You are under arrest sir. -The police officer said.

The ambulance is turning the corner. -Another police officer said.

Thanks. -I replied.

Alex handed me a napkin so I could wipe the blood out of my nose.

The ambulance picked up an almost dead Clare. The guys and I got into my car and drove to the hospital.

You want me to call her parents? -Anne suggested.

No, it's fine. They are in Kansas anyways, we are her family now. - I shrugged.

Hey guys! It's Ale here! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know I know, I suck at writing dirty stuff
But anyways I hope you are enjoying my effort! Don't forget to share and vote because that helps a lot!

Thanks for voting and reading! I know it's been almost a week since the last update but I'll be uploading more ❤

Love y'all

××This crazy fangirl.