Carlox.

A/N:
I'm so so so so so so so freaking sorry for the long wait, I just ran out of ideas and inspiration so I didn't upload bc I didn't want to mess everything up. Hope you like this chapter babes ❤

Clare's POV:

It's been two weeks since Mahogany moved to my apartment. Carlos texted her, Aaron, Cameron and me. He called Mahogany probably 25 times a day and text her every single minute. We all kept ignoring him until there was a knock on the door at 7 in the morning today...

*FLASHBACK*

I woke up because there was a knock on the door. I took the sheets off and crawled out of bed trying not to wake Aaron up. As soon as my bare feet touched the cold ground I shivered. I slowly made my way downstairs wiping the sleep out of my eyes. I opened the door and there was a showered, nice smelling Carlos, he was holding a bouquet of flowers.

Good morning Clare, sorry if I bother you but is Mahogany here? -He asked getting anxious.

Carlos-I sighed-I don't think this is the right time for you to come.

I know, sorry. I just need to see her. I was going to propose soon. -A few tears fell from his eyes.

Oh my god. I'm so sorry. -I hugged him.

I couldn't help but cry, even if I was so pissed with him he was still in love with one of my best friends, she was like my sister.

Come in.- I said pulling away.

Thanks. -He said as he sat on the couch.

I'll be back in a second. -I said.

I went to Mahogany's room and woke her up.

There is someone who really need to see you out there. Wake up girl! -I whispered in her ear.

She groaned.

Who is it? -She asked.

I don't think you'll like to know, just go out there. -I said.

She stood up and went to the living room.

Mahogany's POV:

What are you doing here? -I said harshly.

Babe, I came here to apologize.- Carlos said.

You don't have to apologize about anything, WE ARE FREAKING OVER. -I said angrily.

I felt bad after that. I started to cry and went to my room.

I better go to talk to her. -I heard Clare say.

Mo, don't cry. It's fine princess, he is still madly in love with you... He really wants you back. You have to forgive him.- Clare said softly as she wiped my tears.
I don't know what to do, I love him too but I'm scared. I'm scared because he is going to get drunk again and he is going to hit me.- I cried even harder.

Damn, love hurts.

I heard a light knock on my door.

Come in.- Clare said.

Mahogany.- Carlos said. -Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said I swear and it hurts like hell not being able to hug you every night or hearing your beautiful voice every morning. I miss seeing you dancing around the house, I miss your kisses, I miss your hair on my face everytime we cuddled. Princess I need you in my life more than I need every heart beat. Please forgive me, I swear I won't get drunk ever again and I swear that I won't hit you ever again. I really love you and I want to live with you for the rest of my life.

I nodded my head.

I forgive you.- I said with a little smile wiping my tears away.

There you go guys! Hope you liked this chapter... If you did please vote and recommend because it helps a lot! By the way hell (aka school) starts on monday but don't worry because I have nice ideas for future chapters.
I'm working on another book, an imagine book of the dolan twins! It would be up soon and I'm so proud of it!

Anyways... I love you so much and remember you are gorgeous!!!

Much love.

××This crazy fangirl.