The Date

Clare's POV:
It's Friday! The wait is finally over! When I told Anne about the date and stuff she got as excited as I was. Right now she is helping me to get my hair done and my nails done too.

This is what I'm gonna wear

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=13550310&.svc=copypaste-and&id=189081782

Yeah, I really hope Aaron likes it.

What time is Aaron coming?- Anne asked.

He said like around 6. It's 4, can we go and get a Starbucks? -I asked her as she stood up.

Yaaaas! Let's go. -Anne said excitingly.

I grabbed the car keys and went downstairs.
Since I moved to LA everything has been great. I moved here alone because I wanted to make my dream come true. I'm a youtuber and viner and yes, I have fans. Not as much as the Magcon boys, but I have fans. AND I FREAKING LOVE THEM!

So Anne and I jumped in my black Jeep, we arrived to Starbucks a few mins later.

Hey girls, what do you want to order? -A red haired cashier that looked of my age asked us with a smile on her face.

I want a mocha frappe with extra whipped cream please. -I said.

And I want an iced green tea with soya milk, thanks. -Anne said.

Okay I'll bring your drinks will be ready in a few. -the cashier said.

Well, now I have to admit something. I'm a little jealous of Anne, her boyfriend Alex is just so hot and kind and sexy and he has that body... God dammit.
I know Alex since we were kids, I know him before he started dating Anne and he hasn't changed at all. He is still being that cute, kind little boy.
But no, today is my first date with Aaron, my bae, my life, my inspiration and I really want to be with him for the rest of my life.

Anyways, we got our drinks and went to Victoria Secret and bought a few bras and panties.

We went back home so I could get dressed with the outfit I choose for today.

Are you ready!?-Anne yelled at me from the other side of the door.

Gimme a minute!- I yelled back.

I opened the bathroom door and Anne was looking at me.
Bitch you look stunning! -She said. -He is gonna love it!

Thank you! -I said with a weird smile.-Now move your ass and let's watch a movie.

We went downstairs and watched some TV.

Aaron's POV:

Clare is so beautiful, she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I'm gonna take her for a date today and I can't wait!

I'm a block away from her house.

I went to the door and rang the bell once.

Hey beautiful! -I chuckled.

Hey! -She hugged me.

You look so good! -I said. -Shall we leave?

Thank you! You look so good!-She said blushing.-Let's go.

We said goodbye to her friend and we left.

*In my car*

So, tell me about you.-I said.

Well, I'm a youtuber and viner... I moved to LA 3 years ago with my best friend and everything has been awesome. I'm from Kansas and my family and friends are there so it was hard to say goodbye, you know? But it's okay because I talk to my parents every day. -She said looking at me.

Yeah, I understand. I like your vines actually! I've seen some of them with the guys. Mahogany says you look cool. -I giggled.

Oh my lord. -She facepalmed and laughed.

I laughed too.

We are here! -I said.

Yeah! -She giggled.

It was a really nice restaurant. We sat in front of each other and we eat and talked for like an hour.

It's impossible to get bored when she's in the room. She so fun and clever.

I love this Aaron! Thanks for doing this. -She said.

You deserve it.- I answered.

I payed and then we left.

Wanna go walking? -I asked her.

Sure. -She said.

We went walking around the streets and talking about the future and stuff.

I think we should go on a double date some day, you and me and Anne & her boyfriend. -She said.- I think you'll like them.

Sounds good, just text me and I'll see if I can make it. -I smiled.

We went back to my car and listened to music until we arrived to her house.

When we were in front of her house I parked my car and we walked down to her door.

Hey, I had a good time with you today. -I smiled at her.

Me too, thanks for everything. -She chuckled.

Uh, h-have someone ever told you how beautiful you are? -I looked at her eyes.

Well, actually a lot of people say that but they don't mean it. It feels different with you.- She blushed and giggled.

Hey guys! It's Ale here:) I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and recommend it ❤ it really helps! Comment which other characters you want to see here.

Much love...

~This crazy fangirl ❤