Author's Note~ Crazy Important!

Hey everyone!!

So as you all know, I've been basically MIA for about a month now and are probably all like what's going on?? What about Rose and Jason? Is he gonna find her?? 

Well I had to take some time off cause school was starting in a few weeks and I had put off my summer assignment for AP World History until then end of summer (stupid, I know) and was basically cramming for like five days straight (no joke that's what I did: 6-8 hour days of HISTORY. It pretty much sucked). So what about the other threeish weeks? Well one week my best friend Gabi visited from Colorado (where I used to live until two years ago, I soooooo miss my mountains!) and we did a lot of stupid sh*t and I was crazy crazy busy so I was like 'OMG! I got no time to write! AHHHH!" Then after she left was my birthday!!!! Yup!!! Lots of fun!!

And then school started. The first week of classes was nuts. I had a ton of homework every night and I was NOT used to it and on the weekend I literally came home friday night and fell asleep at 7. Pathetic, I know. (I actually did that on Tuesday. After school I laid down on my bed and woke up at dinner time. I was really confused until I figured out what happened.)

Then last week (school week number two) I was still really busy, but by then I was used to getting 5-6 hours of sleep at night (between 8 hrs of school anywhere from 1.5, 2.5, or even 6 hrs of tennis <match day and lessons>, my running schedule with my friend Olivia, and my Art classes didn't leave me a lot of time for sleep per se, especially when you factor in homework) 

Yesterday I went laser tagging!!! (it should be considered a sport lol) and shopping with my friends and fell asleep early again (like 9). 

So today all I've been doing is running errands for the family and writing! (I'm 5 pages in to the new chapter 11 and I think you guys will really like it!) I have tomorrow off (Labor Day) but I'll prob be doing hw most of the day (still haven't learned my lesson even after this summer lol). But I'll definitely post chapter 11 by sometime really late tonight! (I'm going to a bbQ and the last one I went to lasted until 1 am) but depending on how much effort I put into my hw tomorrow I might put up another chapter, but no promises!

Anyways the reason I'm redoing like half of what I have is because I wasn't very happy with Rose and Jason's relationship. They really had only met a few times and although the attraction was there, there was nothing concrete. So I decided that Rose needs to stay in Leadville until she turns eighteen which I changed and decided will be in about a few weeks maybe a month instead of like 5 months (sry but I do not drag things out for ever and ever and ever, I'm no good at it being an essentially impatient person)

So like totally disregard chaps 11-14 that I already wrote cause they don't mean anything to the story anymore (at least not yet) and I gotta go, bbQ to get to so if you got any questions just send me a message!

xoxo linz!