After the accident (one week later)

Alex's brother on side

Adriana p.o.v.

I woke up this morning throwing up. I have to tell my brother that I am pregnant. I go downstairs and I see my sister and brother around the table.

"Good morning adri." They say in unison.

"I need to talk to you both seriously." I said.

"What is it adri?" my brother says with a concerned look. Here it goes no return. I need to tell them.

"I'm pregnant." I say. I look at my brother and he has a look of anger and disappointment.

"Get out." my brother yells. "I want you out of this house now." What happened to my brother who was over-protective, who was caring and would never turn his back on you.

I run upstairs and grab a bag and pack. Where am I going to go? Elena's parents aren't going to allow me at there house because they are strict Christians. I leave the house I throw the bag in my car. I turn it on and speed out of the driveway. I don't know where I was driving then I found myself at Tony's house. I knock on the door. Alex opened the door. He gave a look of disgust. I guess would a great time to tell him I'm pregnant.

"I'm pregnant." I say.

"I know I heard you when we at the hospital." He says

"Oh I thought you were asleep." I look at the ground.

"Come inside its freezing I don't want anything happening to my child that's inside you.

Alex p.o.v.

She came inside. She looked as if she was crying earlier.

She sits on the couch I sit across from her.

"I'm sorry I got you pregnant."

"It's not your fault we both made the mistake" she says which caught me by surprise. We sit there in silent. It became too awkward so I said. "Why were you crying?"

"Oh you noticed that." She says

"Yea, why were you crying?" I ask

"My brother kicked me out so I started driving randomly and I ended up here" she says and tears start to come down. I didn't know what to do so I went over to her and grabbed her in my arms.

"You know you're a jerk as everyone says you are." She says. I just smile I don't know why but being with here in my arms just made me happy.

I took her to my room when my mother came home. I didn't want to explain to her that I was going to be a father yet. We were just lying in my bed watching TV. Then she fell asleep.

I looked at her she was so peaceful sleeping with a slight smile on her face and her nose sometimes cringes. I kind of happy I knocked her up, now she is mine. I remember where I have seen her...