The Move

Viviana in side

Alex's p.o.v.

We went house searching. We found on it was small but it would do for now. It was a two bedroom house with one bathroom the living room was connected to the kitchen. We walked around the house. We decided that we wanted this house. Since my family is billionaires I used my money to buy the house. We went back home to pack our stuff.

"Hey Alex, why did you have the job at the café?" Adriana asked.

"The reason I had it was so I could know what I would have to do when I moved out of my parent's house. I wasn't going to use their money for college. I wanted to pay for it myself." I told her. She just nodded. We finished packing and a moving track came to get the stuff. Then this girl with brown hair and brown eyes came and hugged Adriana. Her name was Viviana.

"Hey Alex this is my 'sister' Viviana." She told me.

"Hi nice to meet you." Viviana came to me and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you to." Suddenly the girls disappeared. I saw them talking I went and they were speaking Spanish I couldn't understand anything.

"¡ Estás embarazada! Por qué no llaman cuando quedó embarazada. ¿Qué pasará con el bebé? ¿Qué es? (You are pregnant! Why didn't you call me when you became pregnant. What will happen to the baby? What is it?)" Viviana said.

"Sé que os debo haber dicho. Yo me siento acorde a los bebés y los niños son un niño y una niña. (I know I should have told you. I'm keeping the babies and the babies are a boy and a girl.) Adriana said, "hey babe sorry you don't understand what we are talking about."

"Its cool hey we should head to the house I will take the motorcycle you and you friend can take your car." I said. We finally get to the house. Adriana decided she would go get take out and left me with Viviana in the house.

"Listen here buddy you hurt Adriana in any way I will hunt you down and kill you." She said harshly, "okay?" she said innocently. I just nodded. I grabbed my laptop to look for baby stuff. I found this amazing baby cribs and clothes. I bought the stuff not caring how expensive it was. I know Adriana is not going to like this but I don't care. Adriana came back with the food and her brother and sister. We ate and talked all night. When Adriana went to bed Viviana lied down next to her. Her brother left it was just me and her sister. Her sister got closer to me.

"So I know you want me. Forget my sister is here. I don't even count her as my sister half of the time, Viviana is more her sister than me." She said. She leaned in to kiss me I pulled away.

"What the hell" Adriana came in, and saw her sister.

"Adriana he tried to kiss me but I pulled away." Joselyn said.

"That's not true I saw the whole thing get out and don't come back. I don't care that you are blood I want you out." And with that Joselyn was out of the house.

The next day

Adriana's p.o.v.

I woke up to the smell of lavender and vanilla. Viviana had lighted my favorite candle. I go to the kitchen to see Viviana making "breakfast" or what I call it a mess. I love her she is my sister.

"Good morning" a familiar voice said as they wrapped their arms around my waist.

"Good morning" I kissed him on the cheek.  Then someone knocked on the door. I opened it to see men with baby stuff. Alex!!!!!!! I screamed in my head.

"Oh look the baby stuff is here. In this room here." Alex brought the men to the room the painted the room in to two colors. It was split in half one was pink the other was blue it had their names on their sides. On our baby girls side it said Vasilisa, on our baby boys side it said Alec-Joseph. (A/N I would actually name my kids this). We had decided baby names last night when we were talking. I love Alex but this was extreme and he knows it. Yes I know I just admitted it all I have to do is tell him