The Doctor's Appointment

The song goes much better here.

Alex's p.o.v.

It was the first doctor's appointment I'm going with Adriana. I very nervous. We get to the doctors office. We walk in. He asked various questions. Then he squirted a jelly on her abdomen. Then he starts to do the sonogram. He looks at it carefully.

"It seems that you are pregnant with twins." The doctor says. I just smiles at her.

"I would like to ask this question." The doctor says, "Are you guys going to keep the babies."

"We don't know what we are going to do yet." She says, and then the smile off of my face disappeared.

"Okay that's all for today you can go now." The doctor says

We leave it was silent most of the ride.

"Alex are you okay?" She asked.

"I want to keep the babies even if you don't want them." I said. I want to be a good father. I want my kids to be with me no matter what. It became very silent in the car.

"Can we talk about this later?" she says.

We finally get to my house. She looked very tired. We went to my room. She grabbed her bag and started leaving.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To visit my friend Elena. I haven't told her I was pregnant." She starts walking out to her car. I open the passenger door and get in. "What are you doing?" she looks at me.

"I'm going with you." I told her. She just looked at me and the turned on the car. We get to her friends house. It was large the outside was a light pink the inside had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The kitchen was connected to the living room. Her friend had ginger hair and green eyes. She told us to sit on the couch we did as she told.

"So why is this idiot in my house? Her friend said.

"Elena be nice. I need to tell you something really important." Adriana said.

"I know you are pregnant. Your brother told me when I went to your house. He said he was sorry for kicking you out. I think you should go back." Elena says. I look at Adriana as she was about to say something. I say, "No you can't go back." They looked at me weird. I was falling for her, plus she was having my children. I got up and left I didn't want to be there anymore. It started to rain as I was walking home. I notice a car behind me. It was Adriana's car; she honks at me to stop. I stopped walking and waited for her.

"Hey what was that about?" She ask as she gets out of the car.

"I don't want you to leave my house. How will protect you if you leave?" I told her.

"Come on and get in the car. I want to take you somewhere." She says we get in the car. I look outside it was pouring. We get out it was a house. I notice her sister she brought me to her house. We go in and they ran and hugged her.

"Adri, are you coming back to the house?" her brother asks.

"No, mike I am going to stay at Alex's house." She said I didn't expect that.

"Okay, then when the baby is born you're going to give them up right?" mike asked. She got angry and grabbed me and we left. "Adri, what are you doing?" her brother yells. While we were driving I decide to play a song for her. (play song now)

She looks at me and smiles. She stops the car, she pulls me close and she kisses me. I kissed her back.