The Gun

Adriana p.o.v.

Issac got there with a few more cops. They tried to arrest Jacob but he resisted.

"Sir please stop resisting we are not going to hurt you." One of the woman police officers said. As she said that Jacob pulled out a gun. The cops got ready to shoot. Then I notice Alec get out of the car and Jacob grabbed him and pulled the gun to his head. I notice Alec crying.

"Mommy will save you." I mouthed to Alec. Tears still streamed down his face. I was more angry than nervous.

"Sir please leave the child out of this." Issac said.

"Put down your weapons and let me go with my wife and child. Otherwise I will shot the kid." Jacob said. The cops put down the guns. His kid got out of the car and his wife started walking towards him than his wife stopped. "Bi*ch what do you think you are doing?" he yelled. Tears streamed down her face and her sons.

"We are not going with you. You need help you get outburst and are drunk all the time. We love you but we won't go with you." Sara said. He grabbed his gun and aimed it at her.

"You are coming with me whether you want to or not. I gave up my life for you and our stupid child." He said. Then you could see the anger in Sara's eyes. She moved away from with her kid be hide her. Alex went and grabbed his gun from his holster he never took out his gun. He aimed it at Jacob and was about to shoot when Jacob turned and aimed his gun at Alex. Bang!!!!!