Two Weeks Later

Adriana p.o.v.

It's been two weeks and Alex is still in a coma. I let the kids go home with Viviana. She decided to watch them while I stayed at the hospital.

"Hey come on wake up please. I can't lose you too." I said to him even though he really can't hear. Tears started come out. I got up to call Viv and see how the kids are also if she could bring them so they can see there father. Viv got to the hospital.

"Hey Adriana I brought the kids. Carter is at his father's house." Viviana said. I nodded my head and I went and hugged my children. Alec, Ty, and Lissa went to see their father.

"Vivi I am scared. What if he never wakes up? What about our new child coming? He will never meet them if he dies or never wakes up." I said while crying. She grabbed me into a hug and called my sister to come to the hospital. When Joselyn came she was with a new guy that I never met.

"Hey guys this is Anthony he is my new boyfriend. Why didn't you tell me about Alex?" she said. I shrugged my shoulders. No matter how much me and my sister fought and hated each other. We would still be there for each other. Issac, Henry, and Tony all came over. Tony noticed Anthony and Joselyn. He didn't care he was leaving soon as soon as his brother was okay he was going back to London to go to his wife and kids. Issac came with Alexandria. They were all in waiting room. Then visiting hours were done and we left.

Next day

Alex p.o.v.

Where am I?

"Come on please wake up. I need you. Your kids need you please don't leave us so soon." Someone said. It was Adriana I could tell her voice out of everybody. What does she mean leave her? No everything is getting dark.

I'm back.

"Hey Ty, Lissa, and Alec, Daddy will wake up soon. I hope, why don't you go with TiaJoselyn tonight." Adriana said. I tried to move but I couldn't. No the darkness again.

Adriana p.o.v.

I let the kids go Joselyn's house. I stayed at the hospital. Viv stayed until they kicked her out. It was just me and Tony here.

"Hey Adriana, what happened to him exactly?" Tony asked I was hoping he wouldn't ask.

"Well I went to pick up the kids but Ty was picking on Lissa and Alec punched him. This caused Ty's mother to get out the car and I had an argument with her that Jacob came out. Then everything is such a blur. I am trying to forget everything. All I remember was hearing a bang and seeing Alex and Sara's bodies lifeless on the floor." I told him. He nodded his head. Just great more awkward silence. Did Alex's hand just move?

"Did you see that?" Tony asked. I nod my head. Is Alex waking up?