Two Years Later

Adriana's p.o.v.

I am now 19 years old, with two beautiful children and a loving 20 year old husband. Viviana also had a little boy that she named Carter. It's almost Halloween so we decided to have a Halloween party at Joselyn's house. We decided it would be no kids allowed. Viviana and I went to the store to get our costumes. I also bought Joselyn's costume. (a/n Adriana, Viviana, and Joselyn's costumes on the slide). We got home and we got ready for the party. We did our make up and hair. I finially met Anthony the boy Joselyn has been talking about. As we put on our costumes we came out of the room. The boys had there mouths open. I went up to Alex and close his mouth then kissed him. As we left we dropped the kids off at Alex mom's house. We got to Joselyn's house. We finished setting it up and started the party. Elena didnt come to the party. We stopped being friends when I got pregnant and her parents made her go to Yale. We were dancing and partying. Me and Alex went to my old room. We were kissing.
Viviana's p.o.v.
I went to get drinks for me and Issac. I saw this boy. He was cute, he was making jokes. He's name was Henry Jockins. We got very drunk. Next thing I know I was kissing Henry. What have I done?
Yes its short I dont care though I am tired