The Next Day

Adriana's p.o.v.

I woke up in Alex's arms. I use to like while I was dating his brother. He was funny smart and hot. I can't believe I was going to marry him and have two kids with him. Our mistake was a blessing. I move away from his arms trying to not wake him up. As move to the door I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. He kissed me on his cheek.

"Where do you think you're going this earlier?" he ask his voice was so deep in the morning it was so sexy. I turned around and gave him a kiss. Then I opened the door and ran out. He chased me and then I ran out into his brother.

"Hey why you running?" he ask. Then he sees his brother and realizes why.

"Hey bro." Alex says to tony. I grab Alex's hand and we go into the kitchen to tell his mom that we decided to move out.

We go in and his mother was making breakfast.

"Mom we need to talk to you about something." He starts.

"Sure honey what is it?" she says

"Well you know how we decided to get married." Alex says

"Yeah?" she says

"Well we decided to move out and when the babies come we will have our own apartment." He says while he goes and grabs my hand.

"Okay." She says sadly. Then Tony storms out angry.