The New Girl

Joselyn p.o.v.

I went to work. There was this new girl there. She was blonde with green eyes. She looked about the age sixteen.

"Hi you must be the new girl Sara?" I questioned. She nodded her head. You could tell she was shy. I showed what she needed to do at the coffee shop. As it got late this boy came and picked her up. He was about my age. He was so hot, with his blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Hey Anthony, let me just finish up and then we can leave." Sara had said. Anthony kept staring at me. He was her brother that she couldn't stop talking about. I learned that she is not a quiet girl at all. As I was walking to go to my car he bumped into me. She locked up and then we left.

I got inside the house. Tony came in with a sad look on his face.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" I asked.

"Your...brother...is dead. They found him...at the bottom of the lake." He said. Mike is dead. MIKE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! I lost my brother. Yeah we didn't get along all the time but he is the one who raised me and Adriana. He is the one who kept us together. Now he is gone. It's my entire fault. If he hadn't had to go to my old gang and try to pay my way out he would have been still alive. F**K MY LIFE!!!!!!

Tony brought me out of my thoughts by pulling me into a huge tight huge. We went to bed that day. We woke up in the middle in the night to a pool of blood on the bed. Tony took me to the hospital to see if the baby was all right. The doctor did test. We were waiting till the doctor came in with what was going on.

"Tony and joselyn I am so sorry to tell you but you lost the baby." He said. Tony started to cry and I just stayed straight faced. We went home. Tony went and called his brother. Now everyone knows we lost the baby. I lost my brother and my baby in just 24 hours. WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost everything. Everything I truly cared for is gone.

One week later.

Joselyn p.o.v.

Tony and I broke up after awhile. The pain was too much for him and me. I went and grabbed my jacket to go to work. I put my hands in the pocket. Why is there a paper in here? It's Anthony's #. He must have put in there when he bumped into me. I called him and he answered.

"So you decided to call finally." He said.

"Yeah I decided to call." Acting like I knew about the number and was being hard to get.

"So lets go out to night." He said.

"Yeah sure." I said. He made the plans and we would meet up at the movies and go for dinner after. Maybe my life will get better now.

    I got to work and for the first time since everything Ihad a smile on my face. Life is like baseball it likes to throw curveballs toscrew you up.̀