Author's Note (Please Read!)

Hey, guys. So, this is my second book on Wattpad, that's not part of the Ghost series. So, the title, cover, and description are all experimental at the moment, because unlike The Ghost, this wasn't planned out before hand. Uh, I'm not entirely sure if I want to make this a series as of yet - it all depends on what happens when I finish it. But, as of right now, it is a standalone, and my first attempt at this sort of novel.

Unlike most of my books, this one will have more profane language than what you're used to in The Ghost. I apologize, but as this is a novel with teenagers who have less filter than the characters in The Ghost, it's only what you'd expect. If this is something you're not okay with and you're not willing to read further, that's absolutely fine, but I don't think there will be anything too offensive. If you're still opposed, that's why I have this in an A/N, instead of letting you go through, read, and be offended by the language. I know, I know, I'm considerate. You're welcome.

I said above that this isn't planned out. That's true, to a sense. I know the basic outline of what I'm doing, plot wise. This won't be an overall romantic book, but there may or may not be some romance between some of the characters. If it's not what you were looking for, I apologize immensely. Refunds will be in the form of cookies and hugs. If that's not enough, you have my profuse apology, because I have no idea what could be better than a cookie and a hug, aside from money, of which I have virtually none to give, especially over the web.

The Rebellion is based on a short story that I wrote a few days ago. If you'd like to read it, you can PM me, and I'll send it to you. The short story was written due to a dare someone gave me to write a story using the words grass, wood, and toilet. Yeah, not exactly a noble beginning, but, it's a beginning nonetheless.

So. That being said. I hope you enjoy the story. Feedback is greatly appreciated and encouraged.

Thanks for giving my new story a shot!

-Musical_Author