No one like you (A Drapple fanfic)

Prologue

It was the 31st August, and my mother had just told me to pack my bags for Hogwarts. I was about to start my sixth year, and my father had brought me, and the rest of the Slytherin Quidditch team a Nimbus 2004 each - the fastest racing broom in the world, beside the Firebolt of course.

Filthy Potter wouldn't stand a chance against me. I got Donald, our newest house-elf, to pack for me with his magic. He just packed all my clothes and things that I would need for this year. Mother told me to not get a house elf to do the packing, because it would 'me me lazy', and the creature may pack something I didn't want packing. But that wasn't going to happen unless it wanted to be freed. Which it didn't.

*Draco's POV*

I woke up on the first day of term. I had a shower, and quickly dressed into my clean school robes which I had lay down onto the clothes rack in the bathroom. As I was getting dressed, I was still half asleep. I should let you know at this point that I'm a heavy sleeper.

I stole a glance at my watch, and grabbed the bag I had packed last night and ran up the staircases, willing myself to go faster. I only had about 7 minutes to eat my breakfast before the bell would go to signal that it was time to go to lessons. But as I groggily ran into the Great Hall, and took my place, everyone stared at me. I smirked to myself. I mean I knew I was handsome and all, but I wouldn't have thought that every head would turn my way!

I shoved down my food, and realised that I had missed the time tables being given out. I gulped, for I knew what this would mean... going up and personally ask Professor Snape for my time table. I walked over to the staff table, and, more specifically, Snape. He smirked at me, and I wondered why. To be honest, although I'm Snape's favourite student, he gives me the creeps. And he really needs to wash his hair sometime. It isn't hygienic in the slightest.

"Mr Malfoy, I presume that you would like your time table?" I nodded.

"Yes please sir. Thank you, sir."

I took it and started to walk away from the staff table, when Dumbledork called me back. I sauntered over to see what the muggle-lover wanted with me.

"Mr Malfoy, would you mind telling me why you have dressed in a 'Barbie Princess' outfit today? Did the school uniform not quite bring out your 'inner Barbie'?" He chuckled to himself, and I was wondering what he was on about. All the staff were looking at us, smirking, and trying to listen to our conversation. I saw that every students' pair of eyes were on us too.

I gave ol' Dumby a look that quite plainly said 'what-the-hell-is-going-on-and-why-is-everyone-staring-at-me?'. He chuckled again, and whispered that maybe I should have a look at my 'uniform'. I glanced down, and stood there mortified.

I was stood there in a Barbie Princess outfit, and could feel my pale face heat up. And as if things couldn't get any worse, the bell went just then to signal that it was time for lessons. I glanced down at my time table, and groaned mentally to myself.

First lesson was with my least favourite teacher, for my worst subject - Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall. I looked up to see a blaze of white light. My first thought was "oh no, I'm dying of embarrassment, my father will hear about this!", until the light cleared, and facing me were hundreds of students with these muggle things called 'cameras', and with a click I realised that they must have all taken pictures of me. Oh lord save me now.

Merlin was not happy with me today.