Chapter 8 ~ In Trouble

"Why didn't you just tell me that you are an EP?" I asked him and he looked at me "Because I hate it! I don't wanna be an elementa patieris!! I love the fire, but I hate the responsibility" He said and I nod understanding. "And the fact of being different?" I asked, eating a cheese stick. "That too" "I know that from me, it's hard being different" I said.

"And have you talked to your parents yet? I mean not only that you are my meant to be now, you also go your powers" I asked. "I haven't left your side since I revealed my powers. But can we please not talk about that? It's still hard for me, since I don't know how to control them yet." "I can help you" He offered. "How? Soon I'll be back in Dashwood and you will be here in Denish. You will live in this huge castle and I'll be back in my small room in the average sized house in this boring neighborhood" I said and looked at him. "Can we switch?" He asked and I laughed. "I don't think that's possible"

"As much as I would like it if fire would come out of my hands, it's impossible"

Then of course someone had to ruin our moment. My sister, my dear sister Rahja. "There you are Freak, mom and dad wanna talk to you" She said and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Your loss Fire" She said and pulled me with her. Just a few minutes later we, the entire Kayan family, were in a huge room. Rain, Antra and Ilan were sitting on a couch, while Rahja was still standing behind me with her arms crossed. Mom and dad were looking at me and looked angry, confused and disappointed at the same time.

"What was that Nara?!" Dad asked angry. "What do you mean?" I asked, pretending like I have no idea what they were talking about. "YOU GOT YOUR POWERS!!" Dad yelled at me. "Surprise" I said feeling a little bad. "How could you keep that from us?!" Mom asked.

"Well, I didn't have so long. They just came" I tried to explain. "Powers don't just come Nara!!" Mom said. "But they did!!" I defended myself. "When?" My dad asked with no facial expression. "Yesterday. I came home so late and left early today, that I didn't find the time to tell you!" I tried to explain myself. "Not only did you take the elementa patieris, but you also can't control your magic!! This can become really dangerous for you!! I hope you know that" Dad said.

"Why is Baxton dangerous for me? He's just guy with fire powers. Not a big deal! He's still kid somehow. I don't get why he is taken away from his family to live here" I said. "They will take you away from home too! You are the girl he chose! You will move in here as soon as you are 17"

"At least I'm out of Dashwood then" I said and turned to the door "Can I go now?" I asked and my dad sat down on the couch. "You don't get it do you?!" He asked. "Nope and I don't wanna get it today!!" I said and left, trying to find Baxton. As soon as I found him I pulled him with me into a side room. "What happened?" He asked, he actually sounded like he cares. "They are mad and think that I don't understand what is going to happen now... I understand everything, but they don't get that!!"

"Follow me!" Baxton said and took me upstairs with him. Upstairs were the bedrooms of
the elementa patieris and he lead me into the one that had a fire symbol on it. As soon as we were inside he closed the door. "Wow... This is really red" I said and walked to the bed.

"Yeah, I don't even like red that much"  He said and I laughed. He took his jacket off and laid it down on an armchair. "I don't know how long I can see the color red, because I am already going crazy" He said and I looked at him. "You can get comfortable if you want to" He said and I took my heels off and pulled the red-orange stuff out of my hair. He then held out his hand "Can I have this dance?" He asked and I laughed and walked over to him and took the hand.

He placed his hand on my waist and I placed my hand on his shoulder and we started dancing. "This is so ridiculous" I laughed and I looked up at him and smiled bright. "I like your smile" He said and I looked at him. "Why so nice?" "Because since you are my meant to be, why do I have to act around you?" He asked and walked to the bed and sat down. I walked over to him and I sat down beside him. He looked over to me and I smiled at him. "I hate that everyone wants to tell me who I am and who I am supposed to be" I said and he put his hand on my leg. "I understand you so much. You have no idea how much I understand you" He said and I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. My thoughts were on his hand on my leg. I lead my hand over his cheek and it didn't take long until our lips were touching each other.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him. He puts his hands on my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He then laid back, but we contiuned making out. We turned and he was on top of me. Suddenly the door flew open and we jumped apart. "SIR!!" The man yelled and pulled Baxton from the bed "There is a party going on down there!!" He said. "And you Miss Kayan, get back downstairs!!" "Of course Mr. Hoabe" I siad and climbed out of the bed, got back into my high heels and fixed my dress and hair and hurried back downstairs.

"There you are Nara!! Mom and dad were looking all over for you" Antra said, grabbed my arm and I was dragged away from Baxton and back to my parents "By the way what happened to your hair?" She asked and I sighed "It felt uncomfortable" I said and soon we arrived were my parents were. "So, can we continue now?" My mom asked. "I don't know what else there is to talk about! I'm going back to my meant to be, he accepts me other than you" I said and hurried off.

Well it took me 10 minutes till I found him, but I did. I smiled as soon as I saw him and walked towards him. "Hey, I'm back" I said. He put his arm around me and I leaned against him. "Where did you go?" He asked and I smiled up at him. "My sister kidnapped me" I said and he kissed my temple. "Again the thing with your parents?" "Of course the thing with my parents!"