Chapter 13 ~ Water Ceremony

By now it was time for my ceremony and I was already wearing my blue dress with fitting blue high heels. I was looking at myself in the mirror and Baxton appeared behind me. "Tell me everything will be alright" I said and looked at him. "Everything will be alright, because I am going to be there for you" He said and placed his hands on my hips. "Is it already happening downstairs?" I asked and he nod. "It is. I took a look and your family is there" He said and I smiled "At least they didn't forget about me" I said and looked at his red tux "You look ridiculous by the way" I said and giggled. "Well, you look hot" "Well, actually my element is water, your's is fire" I reminded him.

"I know" He said "I'm hot too" He said and I laughed. About 10 minutes later Hala entered my room. I was sitting in my bay window, while Baxton was laying in my bed. "Miss Kayan, Mister Fegoa. Your entrance" He said and Baxton jumped up and held his hand out for me to take it and helped me on my feet. He lead me to the stairs. At the top of them we stopped and everyone was staring at me. "Okay, this is weird. I don't like being stared it" I told Baxton and held onto his arm. "It will be okay, I promise! As soon as you have the crown on your head, it will be much better" He said and I took a deep breath.

"Our Elementa Patieris for the element water. Nara Kayan" Hala said and Baxton helped me walk down the huge staircase in those heels. He lead me to my throne, where I let go of his arm and he walked to his throne next to mine and sat down, looking at the crowd. I turned to face them and sat down. Hala came with the crown and placed it on my head. I smiled and got up. I walked to the edge of the rise and looked through the crowd. "Who are you going to dance with?" Hala asked and I couldn't think and said the first name that came to my mind.

"Baxton Fegoa" I said and the entire crowd gasped. "You can not dance with another Elementa Patieris! That's against the rules!!" Hala told me. "You also told me that my meant to be is the first name that comes to my mind when I stand up here and that's Baxton Fegoa" I said and reached my hand to the back. I then looked at him "Can I have this dance?" I asked and he smiled and got up, then took my hand. I lead him onto the dance floor and we started slowdancing. "I think we can change everything. As long as we are together" Baxton said.

I smiled "I know that we can change the rules of the EP's. I mean, we are already different than the other's before us" I told him. He smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and we deepened the kiss. We will be in a lot of trouble for this, but we didn't care.

We pulled apart and I spotted my brother staring at a girl "Hang on a sec" I said and walked over to Ilan. "I like the blue on you" I teased him. "My color is still black" He said moody. "Come on Ilan! This is my party, go and have fun!! And if the girls don't wanna dance with you, tell them I'm your sister!!" I told him. "I don't want any girl" "Oh do you? Who do you want?" I asked him. He sighed "You see the tall brunette over there?" He asked and I nod "Yeah?" "I want her" He said and I nod "Atara Janu" I said. "She's just beautiful" Ilan said and I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me to Atara. "Hi, this is Ilan. He was wondering if you would like to dance with him" I said. "Sure" She said a little insecure. "Great, I'll be back with Baxton" I said and walked over to my boyfriend/meant to be.

"Wow... I would have never thought you would do something nice like that for your brother" He said and took my hand. "He's my brother and if he likes Atara, then let him. I just want my siblings to be happy" I said and smiled when I saw Rain and Hagen dance. I then started walking towards the buffet table, while Baxton followed me. "Mmhh vegetarian" I said and took something and put it into my mouth. "Perfect for our vegetarian Elementa Patieris" He said and took something as well and ate it. "Well that's an honor"

A few hours later, the castle was empty and Baxton and I were sitting in the living room, while Hala was standing in front of us. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" Hala yelled at us. "I just did what you told me to!!" I snapped back and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "BUT NOT WITH BAXTON!!!" He yelled. "Not my fault I am in love with him" I defended myself. "YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE IN LOVE WITH HIM!!" He yelled. "Can I say something?!" Baxton asked and Hala looked at him "STOP YELLING AT HER!!" He yelled at Hala.

"Would you all stop yelling please!! I'm tired and I wanna go to bed" I said and got up "Can we continue tomorrow?" I asked and was about to leave. "You have school tomorrow" Hala said and I turned around. "What now?!" I asked. "Just because you are a powerful witch and one of the leaders here, doesn't mean you don't have to go to school! Denish Academy for Witchcraft is honored for you to attend" Hala said and I groaned. "Goodnight" I said and went upstairs, took a shower and went to bed.

But I couldn't sleep and when the door to my room opened and closed again I sat up. It was Baxton. "What are you doing here?" I asked smiling, while he came over to my bed and sat down beside me. "Have you talked to your friend?" He asked. "No, not yet. I didn't find the time today, but I wanna see her" "I wanna see her too" He said. "Well, then tomorrow after school we can go and visit her" I said. "Okay, I can't wait" He said and we laid down. I cuddled into his side and laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He had his arm around me and had his hand on my body.