Chapter 4 ~ Dream Love

When I woke up we were still driving, but it was morning already. Well, 5 am. I took my phone and realized that I was still listening to music, but I didn't turn it off. I opened What's App and looked for the group chat of me, Eddie and Laura. We barely write. I told them I'm not coming to school today and put my phone down again and looked out of the window. I watched how the trees passed by and how the sun appeared behind them.

I looked to the front and realized my mother was now driving. She must have switched places with my father when I was asleep.

I looked back out the window and saw a river next to the road. It looked so clean, other than the rivers we have on Dashwood.

I looked to my right and saw Antra sleeping with her head a little on my pillow. HA!! And you called me stupid for bringing it!

I put my favorite song 'Can't Stop Dancing' from Becky G on repeat and just watched the trees passing by. I wasn't tired anymore, but now bored. "Mom?" I asked quiet. "Yeah honey?" She asked, not taking her eyes of the road. "How long do we have to drive until we there?" I asked and she looked at the clock. "About an hour Sweetie. Aren't you tired anymore?" She asked. "No, I was the first one to fall asleep yesterday, like an hour after we started our trip" I said and lied back. My mother didn't answer anymore and concentrated completely on the road. I just started watching videos on my phone.

About an hour later my mother finally stopped the car in front of a hotel in Denish and all of us got out. I was still holding my teddy bear as we entered and went to the front desk. "Hey Din" My mom said and the man turned around. "Liahen" He said happy and hugged my mother briefly. "It's been a long time!" He said and my mother giggled "I know, but now we're here" She said. "For the fire ceremony?" He asked and my mother nod. "By the way, those are our children" My mom said and turned to us. "Our oldest Rain, the tall brunette over there on the couch is Rahja, the blonde with her is Antra, our son Ilan and our youngest Nara" My mother introduced us to the man. "Hey" He said and I gave him a small smile.

"Okay, you booked 6 rooms, is that correct?" He asked and my father nod. "That's correct" He told him and the man turned around and got some keys. "My son will bring you to your rooms" He said and went to the door. "Hagen, get out of the kitchen!! We have visitors!!" He yelled and about a minute later a tall boy with black hair and blue eyes came towards us. "Hey" He said and took a cart and went outside with me and Rain. He looked like he's around her age. "So, your going to stay here at the Hamalia hotel?" Hagen asked and Rain rolled my eyes. "Looks like it, doesn't it" Rain answered and opened the car and started to lift the suitcases out of it, while I gathered the smaller bags and put them on the cart.

"Is she always like this?" He asked me and looked at me. "No" I simply answered and went to get my blankets and pillow and entered the hotel were mom took my blankets and all of us went to our rooms and I threw them on my bed and took my suitcase from Hagen. "I'll come here after brought everyone to their rooms" Hagen said and walked off before I could answer anything. I sighed and turned around and turn on my music on my phone and full volume. I started to unpack and made my bed.

If you were looking for a modern room, you're totally wrong. The bed was a metal bed and the floor was dark wood, the walls looked like the color was centuries old and the furniture was totally old looking as well. The complete opposite of my room. My room was the brightest room I have ever seen, this is the darkest. Not that you understand me wrong, I love this room!!

I went to the window and removed the red old curtains and turned the light off. I went back to the window and looked outside. Denish is actually pretty beautiful. It has a huge park with a lake, a huge school building, a shopping mile for clothes and groceries, a church and a huge castle on a mountain. This is were the ceremony takes place, like my mother told me.