Chapter 6 ~ Getting Ready for

I woke up more happy than ever and grabbed my phone and wanted to text Baxton, but realized I didn't have his number... 

I jumped up and danced to my favorite song once again. Today was definitly different than every other morning. I was a witch, I had my powers and my life couldn't get better, even if I tried. Well, except if I had Baxton's number, than it would be the best life I ever had.

I stopped in front of a mirror and used magic to try different outfits on. Once I went for some bright blue jeans shorts and a yellow top and small heels. I curled my hair a bit and put my necklace on. I did my make up and grabbed my leather jacket and was out the door.

I grabbed a pancake from the buffet and hurried to the library with the hope of finding Baxton there. I entered and greeted the librarian. I searched the entire library, but no sight of Baxton. I went back to the front desk and turned to the librarian. "You remember the guy I left with yesterday?" I asked and she fought for a second. "Yeah, that tall black haired guy in black clothes, right?" She asked and I nod. "Was he here today?" I asked and she thought again. "No, I'm sorry" She said and I was maybe a little sad. "Thanks anyways" I said with a small smile and left the library.

I thought for a second.... Where could he be? Maybe the glade?

I decided to go back to the glade, which I did. It took me like an hour, but I found it. I entered the glade and turned around and hoped to see him. I almost gave up, when I saw a black space in the grass. I smiled and hurried over to it and it was him, but he was sleeping. I sat down next to him and took a selfie. I quickly packed my phone away and bend to his ear. "WAKE UP!!" I yelled and he shook up and looked scared and angry at me. "Hey there" I said in a sweet voice. "Are you kidding me?!" He asked now more angry than scared. 

"Nope, wanted to see you today, before hell tonight" I said and he looked at me like I was an alien. "What hell?" He asked and made himself comfortable. "Well, the fire ceremony tonight" I said "The elementa patieris ceremony" I said more dramatic and made it more dramatic with my hands. He laughed to the ground. "You're an idiot" He said and playfully pushed me, causing me to laugh as well. "Hey, before I forget it again, wanna exchange numbers?" I asked and held my phone in front of his face. "Just give it to me" He said and took it and entered his number and made a selfie, to use it as a contact picture. 

"Happy now?" He asked me and I smiled. "Yeah." "Okay, but now call my number so I have your's" He said and I did it. He saved my number and took a picture of me. "This one is a keeper" He said and showed me the picture, which I smiled at. "Can you send me that?" I asked and he nod. Seconds later the picture was already downloading to my phone. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "I don't know, something fun maybe, because I am not up to doing anything boring because of the ceremony later" I said and he agreed. "Turn on some music" He said and I think you can imagine what song I chose.

After the first note. he looked at me. "Are you kidding me?!" He asked and I pulled him on his feet. "What are you doing?" He asked and I smiled. "Ay ay ay, aye Just can't stop dancing" I sang and started dancing to the music and he laughed at me. "You're an idiot" He said and he started dancing as well, or at least that's what we were trying to do. I am no professional dancer and I'm pretty sure neither is he. He doesn't even look like someone that likes slow songs, that are mostly played at those ceremonies, which my parents told us.

We jumped over the meadow and laughed. Not the typical bad boy image I have in my head, but I don't wanna question it. 

It was now 1 pm. "We should leave and get ready for the ceremony" Baxton said and stopped dancing. "Yeah, you're right" I said and grabbed my jacket and put it back on. We started walking through the trees and I tripped. I screamed, but he caught me in time. "Thank you so much" I said and smiled. He put me back on my feet and kept walking. No word was changed between us until he said good bye and I walked back to the hotel. What was that!?!? Would someone please explain that to me?? 

Well, I haven't had enough time to think about, because my sisters were pulling me inside Antra's room and they started to do their styling magic on me and made me ready for the Fire Ceremony. Still don't wanna go... But what choice do I have...

Like one and a half hour I was in a orange red dress and even in my hair was red and orange. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about how Baxton might look. In a red orange yellow tux, well he couldn't look much different than Ilan does and he looked ridiculous. I had to fight with myself not to laugh, but no matter how ridiculous he looks, at the ceremony he would look normal again. 

Well, nothing helped... because we were sitting in the limousine to the castle an hour later. It was around 4pm by now and there is first going to be a little party without the elementa patieris, then the huge entrance of the EP, how I am going to call that witch because I don't wanna say the full name every time. 

Then the huge crowing ceremony, which I really don't get because it's not a king or queen, but whatever.. And then the huge EP dance, with a witch or warlock of his or her choice... Everyone wants to be that person, because that one is meant to be with the EP and even marry him or her. Too complicated the entire EP stuff...