Chapter 9 ~ Sneaking Off

Back in Dashwood... Back in my stupid small room, away from Baxton. I walked up and down in my room and then laid down on my bed. I would be lying if I would say that I wouldn't miss that guy. I decided to call him.

"Hey Mister Powerful Warlock" I said and smiled.

"Hey there beautiful. I miss you" He said and I couldn't stop smiling.

"I can not wait till I am 17 and back in Denish. I hate missing you"

"How's school?" He asked

"It's Sunday and not Monday. I'm going back to school tomorrow. With my fake friends that don't even care about me that much" I said.

"KIDS!!!!" Mom yelled and I groaned.

"That was my mom, I gotta go. I miss you Baxton" I said and hung up. I sighed and took one last look on my phone.

I miss you Nara He texted me. I blushed and went into the living room, where everyone was gathered. "What's going on now?" I asked and sat down on the couch. "Kayan Coven meeting" Rain said she walked a towards the couch and stopped when she was standing between mom and dad. "Why now?" I asked.

"Because you have to move to Denish in less than a year" Rain said and I groaned. "I know that I have to marry Baxton when I am 17!" I said "But I can move to Denish alone! You don't have to come with me!" "We have to Nara!! You can't break a coven apart!!" Rain almost yelled at me. "Well, I'm not leaving here!! I love the girls here and I don't wanna leave!!" Ilan said and I laughed. "You are so stupid!!" "Well not everyone can get an elementa patieris like you!" He snapped at me. "You want Baxton?" I asked and crossed my arms "Besides, when I met him I didn't even know that he was an EP" I defended myself.

"You can't seriously say that you are already deeply in love with him!!" Rahja said and you could hear how jealous she was. "That's part of being the meant to be for an elementa patieris" Dad started to explain. "Do you wanna tell me that I'm just in love with Baxton because of some spell?! I was attracted to him the second I saw him. Even if it started out as frenemies, but still!! I'm not under some kind of spell!!" I said and got up "You all can go and fuck off!!" I said and left the house.

If I could I would cast a spell, so I'm in Denish, but that's impossible since I am not powerful enough. I walked around in the neighborhood when I realized that the sky was red. How is that even possible? Then it hit me. Could it be that Baxton is angry?

"I ain't no flying dove, so magic has to bring me to my love" I said and held my hand out.

I closed my eyes and was scared to open them again. I took a deep breath and opened them and I was really standing in the elementa patieris castle. Inside the red bedroom, where I and Baxton got closer than we have been before. I turned around and saw him laying on the bed with the headphones in his ears. I smiled and walked over to him and jumped onto the bed. He jumped up and looked at me, like he couldn't believe I was actually here. He pulled the headphones out and was still looking at me.

"Nara? What are you doing here?" He asked totally confused and surprised. I smiled "Yes, I'm really here" I said and he still was confused "How is that possible?" He asked, putting his phone away. "I cast a spell. I was scared that it wouldn't work, but here I am and I'm still alive and not hurt at all" I said and put my arms around his neck. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "The sky turned red. I thought you were angry" I said and looked at him. "I am angry, but you being here makes me feel better for sure" He said. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me. "This does make me feel better" He said and kissed me again.

"I will always be there for you and you can always call me and I will be there" I said and kissed him. "Thanks for being there" He said and kissed me again. I smiled and sighed... "I don't wanna go back to Dashwood... I love being here with you!!" I said and laid against his chest. "I could come with you to Dashwood" He suggested. "No, you can't! You have to stay here, you are the leader of the witches. You have to stay here" I said and played with his hand. "But what about you? Can you stay here?" He asked and I sighed. "I wish I could. I suggested that I could go alone, but Rain said that the coven can't be broken apart"

"Can't you just leave the coven?" He asked and shook my head no. "I can't. It has to have 5 members and that means Rain, Rahja, Antra, Ilan and I" I said a little sad.

By now it was evening and I got up from the bed and kissed Baxton one last time. "Do you have to go?" He asked and I sighed "Sadly I have to..." I hugged him and refused to let him go. He hugged me as well and held me tight. We then pulled apart and I took a deep breath.

"I can't stay here I wish I could, bring me back to my home in Dashwood" I said and smiled at Baxton before I was seeing my home. I cried a little tear, but then hurried inside because it started raining. "Oh my gosh, there you are" Mom said and hugged me "Are you okay?" She asked. She seemed to have noticed my tears. "I'm fine" I said and let go off her "I just miss Baxton" I said and walked towards my room. "If you wanna talk, you can come to me" Mom said and I turned around. "Thanks" I said, but then went to my room and got the stuff to take a shower.

After that I went to bed and of course I dreamed about Baxton and I was thinking about Baxton. He was present on my mind 24/7. He stole my heart and is living in my brain. He makes me go crazy, but I like how he makes me feel.