Chapter 11 ~ I Am

Back in Dashwood and in a lot of trouble. My parents found out that I skipped school and grounded me.

I laid in my bed and had my eyes closed in front of my eyes was Baxton, like always. Then Antra came into my room "What's up baby sis?" She asked and sat down on my bed. I sat up and looked at her "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "I wanna have some girl talk" She said and I gave her a look. "Since when do you wanna talk to me?!" I asked. "Since you are my sister..." "Is it because I got my powers now?!" I asked and she sighed. "Yes... But now I feel like we have more in common" She said and I sat down beside her.

"Antra, I'm not in the mo-" I started but was interrupted by my screaming mom. Antra and I looked at each other, then ran into the kitchen, where the stove was lit in fire. Mom backed away and ran to the phone. I didn't think long and raised my hands and concentrated so much until water was coming out of my hands. Only a few minutes later the fire was extinguished.

Mom, Antra, Dad, Ilan, Rahja and Rain were looking at me. I stopped concentrating and slowly put my hands down. "Nara, explain!!" Dad said mad. "Ehm... I have the power to create and control water..." I said feeling a little bad. "YOU HAD TO TELL US!! WE NEED TO GET YOU TO DENISH!!!" Dad yelled. "Ehm... Elementa Patieris aren't allowed to date" Rahja said and they looked at me again. "That's why you are so in love with Baxton!!" Dad said "It's a curse"

"No, it can't be a curse!! I love Baxton!!" I said almost crying. A few tears were already escaping my eyes. "Ehm, guys... It's raining!" Ilan said and all of us looked out the window. "That's because Nara is crying" Rain explained "Why didn't we see this before!?" "Because I was good at hiding it" I said and everyone was looking at me.

"We have to get you to Denish, so everyone into the car!" Dad said and I held him back "Why the hour long drive? Give me your hands and take each other's" I said and held my hands out. Antra and Mom took my hands and the other's took their hands. "What do you wanna do?" Mom asked.

"We don't wanna vanish, just take us to Denish" I said and we were standing in the town square of Denish. "How it that possible?!" Dad asked. "Well, I don't know" I said and walked to the cab stand. "Can we get a ride to the Elementa Patieris Castle?" I asked and he nod and opened the doors for us and all of us got in.

The driver drove us up to the castle and after we arrived dad paid him and he drove off of again, while we entered. "Family Kayan, how can we help you?" Hala asked and Baxton suddenly appeared behind him. I didn't think and ran towards him and kissed him. Mom walked after me and pulled me away. "My daughter Nara Kayan is the Elementa Patieris for water" My dad said and he looked at me. "I need proof for that Hiha" He said and everyone was looking at me.

"I love you Baxton" I said and then concentrated on my hands were the water was already coming out and wrote my name in water. "Okay, she really is an Elementa Patieris" He said and took my wrist. "You need to come with us now" He said and pulled me upstairs with him. Baxton walked after us.

We entered a huge room and Hala let go of me. Baxton came over to me and stood there numb. I think he and I were scared of the same thing. That we couldn't be together anymore. We are both Elementa Patieris. Nobody knows what will happen if those two stay together, but Baxton and I will never break up. "So, we have to start planning the ceremony" Hala said and turned around to us. "But there was just a ceremony. There can't be another one that short after it" I said and looked at Baxton, then at Hala. "Of course there has to be another ceremony" He said and took my wrist and lead me to a rise. "Get up on it" He told me and I got onto it.

"I'm gonna go and get the designers to get your measurements for your dress"  Hala said and left. I looked at Baxton, who came closer to me "What are we going to do about us?" He asked sad. "We will stay together! No one can tear us apart! I love you and that's not some kind of spell or curse!!" I told him and placed my hands on his shoulders. He placed his hands on my hips and I kissed him.

As soon as I heard steps I let go of Baxton and he moved away from me. The designer came in and started with the measurements. I stood still, my eyes not leaving Baxton, his eyes not leaving me. About an hour later they were done and left me and Baxton alone in the room. He held out his hand and helped me down from the rise and we walked to the huge door. "How is that with the meant to be thing?" I asked him. "Well, it's like there is a spell on you and you say the first name that came to your mind" He explained and I looked at him. "What is going to happen when I say another name? When I don't say your name?" I asked.

"You are overthinking things Nara!" He said and hugged me.

Short time later we let go off of each other and walked back into the hallway through the huge door. I still couldn't believe that this was going to be my home or already is my home.

We walked downstairs, where my family was sitting in the living room of the castle. "Nara" Mom said and came towards me "Where were you?" She asked. "Designers for my dress for the ceremony" I said and sat down in an arm chair. "First you get a hot guy and now you are one of the most powerful witches in the world?! That isn't fair!!" Rahja snapped. "Well, I didn't choose it" I just said and I wasn't lying.

"So, when is this ceremony happening?" Ilan asked and in that moment Hala came "In 2 weeks Ilan Kayan" He said and stopped walking when he was between me and Baxton. I have to ask you to leave now. But Nara will stay here. She's an Elementa Patieris and she belongs into this castle" He added and my family got up and waved their goodbyes, then left. I turned to Baxton and then walked upstairs to the bedrooms and walked throught the door with the water symbol. As expected, the room was decorated in bright blue, dark blue and white colors.

I walked to the window and saw how my family got into the cab and watched it drive off. Just a few minutes later Baxton entered my room. "Hey, it's hard isn't it?" He asked and sat down in the bay window. "Of course it's hard. I was ripped out of my family and my normal life. That's the reason I wanted to keep that EP thing a secret" I said and kept looking out of the window.

"I mean we can't even stay together..."

"You don't wanna be together anymore?" He asked and looked sad. "Baxton!! Don't ever think that!!" I said and hugged him. "I always wanna be with you!!" I said and placed my chin on his shoulder.