Chapter 10 ~ Am I?

The next morning came and I was up and already on the phone with Baxton.

I don't really believe that he and I are crazy for each other because of a spell. I don't wanna believe that!! But I swear, it's like I am addicted to him. I just... I don't know.

"Whatcha doing now?" He asked and I laughed. "Something really exciting. I'm making myself some breakfast. Not everyone can have staff that brings that to your bed" I said and took a spoon of my cereal. "Well, you could come here before school" He suggested where I only had to laugh. "I can't! I'm already running later" I whined and continued eating.

30 minutes later I was on way to the busstop and the bus was just arriving. "My bus is here" I informed him. "You wanna hang up?" He asked and I shook my head "No, not yet" I said and got onto the bus and took a free seat. "Hi" Laura said and I turned around "Hey Laura" I said, I was not really in the mood to talk to her now or to Eddie. "Everything okay with you?" Eddie asked and I took a deep breath. "Everything's okay with Eddie" I said annoyed.

I turned back to the front and smiled "Something you have to tell me?" I asked smiling. "No, actually not. Kinda still in bed" He said and I would have loved to hit him "You can be so glad you aren't in Dashwood right now" I said. "Well, I could be there within seconds" He said. "No, you can not"

40 minutes later I was in school and at my locker, when the bell rang. "I gotta go. I miss you" I said. "I miss you too" He said and I hang up. I put my phone into my bag and closed my locker and hurried to class, which I had with Eddie. "You have been gone for a week. You weren't even at home. Where were you?" He asked. "I don't know what you are talking about" I lied and looked to the front and once again a tear escaped my eyes. "It is raining again?! The entire week it was beautiful and sunny and now it's rainy again. Well, it was great as long as it lasted" "You will survive it!" I said.

After class I went outside and into the forest near the school. "What is going on?" I asked myself out loud. I walked to a little lake and sat down and starred at the water, which suddenly seemed to rise and was forming things in mid-air. "What the?!" I said and got up "What is going on!?" I asked freaking out. I held my hand out and concentrated and the water rose and rose until it was taller than me. I moved my hand to the right and so did the water, same when I moved it to the left. It was following the movement of my hand.

I pulled my hand away and widen my eyes.

This can't be real!! Why is this happening?! What is happening?!

No!! Why can I control water?! How can I control water?! I can't be an EP!! I got my powers one and a half weeks ago!! It's impossible that I'm one of the most powerful witches there is!!

I'm dreaming!! That must be it!!

I held my hand out again and concentrated, nothing happened. I sighed out of relief, then turned around that a water circle was flying in mid-air. "This can't be real!!!" I said and pulled my hand away and the water splashed onto the ground, making me wet. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yelled and sat down.

"You know what?! I'm already skipping school, then I can skip it Denish!!" I told myself and got up and started moving my hands for a spell.

"I know that I can't fly, but bring me to Denish and that dry!" I said and seconds later I was standing in the towns square.

I was about to cast another spell when I saw Hala, the servend of the EP's walk to Din, Hagen's dad. I hid behind a huge stone and tried to hear, but of course I didn't hear anything.

"My hearing's worse than bad, give me the ears of a bat"

"The crystal turned blue" Hala said. "Blue? Like in the color of water?" Din asked and he nod. "That means another elementa patieris was found?" He asked and again Hala nod "We just knows that she is out there, but we don't know what the elementa patieris' name is or where he or she lives"

"I can't stay here, bring me to my dear" I said and was in Baxton room. "Nara?" He asked and sat up on his bed. "Are you always in your room?" I asked and walked over to him and put once again my arms around his neck. "I have nowhere else to go" He said and put his hands on my waist and pulled me onto the bed and onto his lap. "I love you Nara" He said and started kissing me. "I love you Baxton" I said and he laid back. I kissed him him widely and we turned and now he was on top.

We pulled apart and I pulled off his shirt, then our lips were touching again. We continued kissing each other like crazy, then sat up again and he pulled my top off and continued kissing.

30 minutes later we were laying in his bed, cuddling with each other. "You skipped school?" He asked and I laughed. "Seriously!? We just.. and you, all you care is that I skipped school?!" I asked and he laughed "Of course I care about that! An education is really important!!" He said and I had to laugh. "I'm the meant to be for an EP, I don't need an education, besides I will move here anyways, so who cares about Dashwood School" I said and kissed his shoulder.

"I wish I didn't have to leave" I said and hold onto him.

Suddenly someone banged against the door. "Mr. Fegoa, open up the door!!" Hala's voice came through the door. My eyes widen and I got dressed and climbed into his closet. Baxton get dressed and opened the door. "Why was that door locked?" Hala asked and entered the room. "I just needed some alone time" He lied. I smiled. "Mr. Fegoa, a new elementa patieris was awaken. We don't know where the witch is or who she/he is, but it's out there" He said and my eyes widen. "What does that mean?" Baxton asked.

"That means that soon you will have a castle mate. You won't be living alone" He said. "What about Nara? She can move in here" Baxton suggested. "You know that Nara Kayan is just 16 years old and with that too young to get married. Witches can get married if both are 17 and older" Hala informed him. "And she can't move in before we're married?" He asked and Hala looked at him "Yes, she can not!" He said and left. Baxton closed the door and locked it again.

I climbed out of the closet and looked at Baxton. "A new elementa patieris?" He asked and looked at me. "How is that possible? I mean what?!" He said totally confused and surprised. I sighed and hugged him. "You will always be the one for fire Baxton. The new EP has it's own element" I said and took his hand. "It will just be weird with someone around that isn't you" He said and kissed me.

Suddenly my hand were getting really hot. I pulled it away and suddenly water came out of my hands and extinguished the fire from Baxton's hand and to cool my hand off.

Baxton looked at me and couldn't believe what he was seeing "Nara!! Something you wanna tell me!?" He asked a little mad. "Yeah ehm... That's the reason I skipped school. I figured out that I have powers that I can not control. With that I don't mean my normal powers but those extraordinary ones" "Ehm... Nara..." He started "Yeah?" I asked. "Elementa Patieris aren't allowed to date!! You are my meant to be!! I love you!! I don't wanna be without you!" Baxton said and I looked at him. "Then we aren't telling anyone!! As long as I don't use my powers, everything will be alright"