Chapter 6- You Are Mine

It Runs In The Family 

Chapter Six- You Are Mine

PS- The picture to the side gives you a taste of what Michael looks like.

Elle's POV-

      Waking up next to Damon was one of the best feelings I had ever felt.  He had his arms wrapped around m waist, holding me tight to him as if he was afraid I might disappear during the night.  I tried not to move, not wanting to disturb his sleep.  He surprised me by speaking his voice as strong as ever regardless of the time of day.

       "I know you are awake, though I am not sure if you are laying still for my sake, or to postpone your own punishment.  Regardless of your reasoning, we both need to get up and prepare ourselves for the day."

      I sat up in bed, rubbing at my eyes as I attempted to regain my clarity.  Damon sat up as wel, facing me and waiting for me to look at him.

       "Before we do any thing today we need to establish a set of safe words as well as go over any hard and soft limits.  At this point I need to know how much experience you have.  How many Doms have you had?"

      "I have only had one.  He is actually the the bartender at one of my fathers' clubs."

      "He was the bartender?  How is he?"

      "He is 27 now, though when we met he had just turned 26.  He was my Master for a year and a half, we parted ways a week before I left to come here."

       "And how much experience did you gain from him?"

      I could tell this was hard for him by the tightening of his jaw and the steel-pointed edge to his voice.  I knew that he had experience, and I knew that he had been with other girls.  Both of those facts made me slightly jealous,but at the sam etie I knew he was with me now and I didn't really know how much more I could ask for.

       "Master Michael is very interested in the toys used in BDSM, especially the different whips and paddles.  With him I learned my limits, as well as increased my understanding of how my body takes pain."

       He nodded his head tightly, moving on to the next point of interest.

       "Is there anything that you found that you were uncomfortable doing while with him?"

       "The only thing I ever felt extremely uncomfortable with was being gagged.  I can't stand that feeling of helplessness.  The one time Master Michael gagged me I ended up crying after only four strikes from a paddle because I couldn't stand that I was so disabled by not being able to use my voice in the case of an emergency."

      Damon nodded his head again, simply taking in all of the information I gave him.

       "The last topic to discuss is a safe word.  Do you have a preferred safe word?"

      "I would prefer the very basic green, yellow, and red.  It helps for you to know not only when I am uncomfortable, but also when I am comfortable with a situation."

       "I think that sounds great, and I accept that as the safe word."

       We both got off of the bed, Damon allowing me to shower first.  I realized half way through shampooing my hair that I hadn't brought any clothing in with me, though he had seen me last night and this morning in much less than a towel.  

       I wraped myself in the towel, welcoming the warmth as I stepped through the door way into the room.  Damon was waiting for my, a sly smile on his face as he held my clothes in his hands.