Chapter 10-Mother and Father

+ -    

If in any od the chapters it says that Rina hair is short. It is not her hair is past her shoulders.

Disclaimer: I don't own rights to Inuyasha or Fullmetal, if I did I'd take you all out for ice cream and pay an awesome someone to sing to us FMA's Brother song.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward and Kagome were wondering the same thing. If they could make it out alive. If they couldn't than they were utterly and unbelievably doomed. However, their luck panned out as they escaped out the doors just in time, Alphonse and Edward's feet clunking away and Armstrong following after. Sota almost made it, but a wall of fire blocked his path as Roy snapped his fingers. "Really Roy," snapped Rina at how Roy so nonchalantly sent fire to their second born. He gave a helpless look at her asking 'What-else-should-I-have-done?'

Roy went to grip onto Sota's shoulder pulling him back as the flames died off. Sota cursed how he'd spent more time researching and less time working out otherwise he would've been able to keep up with the others. "You have some explaining to do," said his mother as Roy turned him around.

"Same goes for you too Havoc," Roy said without even needing to turn around for his soldier to slump over in fear and defeat.

Breda patted on Havoc's shoulder. "Nice knowing you man." Havoc just knew he should've put out more life insurance on himself, at least than his family would be wealthy in the events of his death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So it was all a lie?"

"For the hundredth time yes. I've never engaged in forbidden acts with your daughter," stated Havoc placing his face in his hands aggravated. If any time he needed a cigarette it was now. And he knew Roy was just being evil by blatantly setting a pack of smokes on the table nearby completely unopened and tempting. He could practically feel the cigarette between his lips. Sota sat beside him and smacked Havoc in the head knowing what he was thinking about. Sota was having a hard time trying to help Havoc stay clean of his addiction. But at least the duo weren't alone. They'd ratted out everyone who was involved with this so Hughes was in the interrogation room, Breda, Falman, and Fuery... Just which of Roy's men could he trust not to feed him to the dogs for a few laughs? Bad question, thought Roy. "I swear Kagome's not pregnant Colonel Mustang. That kiss on the cheek was as far as I've gotten."

"That better have been all," Roy muttered under his breath. Normally he didn't like guns, but deciding to be the intimidating father he was, Roy had borrowed a gun from Riza and was pointedly loading it in front of Havoc who paled upon seeing it. To be honest, Havoc would've rather died by bullet than flame.

"Hughes was the one who suggested pregnancy," piped up Sota with an accusing hand pointed.

"You didn't have to shout it over the phone though!" Yup, the loving father figure Hughes was bickering with a teenage kid. Roy was relieved to say the least as he and Rina turned their backs on the group to discuss this, neither noticing how as soon as their backs were turned the group went at it with each other fighting over whose fault it was, Sota was in a head lock with Hughes. Fuery was holding Havoc by the leg who was trying to desperately get to the pack of smokes and Breda was sitting on Havoc's back to help prevent him from falling to the evils of smoking. Falman just reclined in his chair wondering what he'd done to get stuck in this predicament with these idiots.

Roy shook his head as he spoke with Rina, sliding the borrowed gun into his back pocket. "Can you believe this?"

"Yup. They got that drama queen flare from you," said Rina crossing her arms over her chest. Roy pointedly glared at her for that jibe. "Kagome, Edward, and Alphonse are in for it when they get back with that large muscle guy," she chided. Roy briefly wondered how she knew Edward and Alphonse before realizing how advent of a letter writer and phone caller his daughter was. She definitely hadn't inherited that trait from him.