You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 31

Dedicated to @ImagineLittleDragon for being the first to comment and giving me an idea and @asrlatinchica89 for suggesting I write this! Thank you guys very much for your wonderful comments! :)

Pic on the side is Alex and Felicity together played by Matt Lanter and Jessica Lowndes, and the song is What About Love by Austine Mahone. Enjoy! :)

Nicholas's POV

I was woken from my deep sleep when I felt this painful itch in my heart. I frowned, and tried to close my eyes and go back to sleep, but the pain just got worse. It was like someone stabbed me through my heart, twisting it, and then pulling it right out of my chest, throwing it onto the ground and stomped on it. I writhed in pain, beads of sweat started to roll down my cheeks. I clutched my chest, heaving and panting as I felt the pain spread to my abdomen. I still had no idea what was happening as i tumbled onto the floor, my damp body wrapped up in the comforter.

I growled, trying to stand, not liking what was happening. Then I felt it. The bond that connected me to Felicity was starting to weaken. I heard my wolf howl in pain as he tried to claw through me, wanting to take control of my body. I willingly gave in, thinking that by shifting into my wolf it would be able to ease the pain. But boy was I wrong. The pain intensified further as my wolf lay down on the floor, whining and whimpering. I couldn't take the pain anymore.

I lunged at the window, breaking it into smithereens. I landed on the forest floor, stumbling a little due to the weak state I was currently in. Anger started seeping into my body, taking over the sadness, but leaving the pain. Who did Felicity mate with? Who?

I already had an idea, but I did not want to confirm it. Just when I was about to bolt into the depth of the forest, I heard a scream. A loud, shrill, pain filled ear piercing scream that quickly turned into a howl. I instantly knew who had the audacity to steal my mate.

Alexander Cole St. Clair.

I felt a whoosh of air as another wolf passed me. I recognized the scent, and followed her closely into the clearing in the forest. The golden brown wolf in front of me slumped down, her eyes closed, tail tucked between her legs. I lay down beside her, not saying anything. [You ok Shelby?]  I asked through the pack link. It was a stupid question to ask, but I had no idea what to say. She looked up at me with sad eyes, before putting her head back onto her paws.

The more I thought about this, the angrier I got. I cannot lose Felicity to that mutt. She is mine, and she'll always be mine. I growled, standing up tall. I must get her back. I threw my head in the night sky and howled, calling out the rogues that I am now with for an urgent briefing. The plan must start now. Alexander, let's see what you've got.

Felicity's POV

A wail of pain reached my ears. It sounded very off, but it sounded really familiar at the same time too. It sounded like a little boy, a little boy with thick golden locks and an infectious laugh. A little boy that goes by the name of - "Sebastian?" I whispered, my eyes shooting wide open. It couldn't be, could it?

It was all quiet again for a whole minute and I was about to drift back into my peaceful slumber in the arms of my mate - it sure feels really good to call Alex my mate - when another wail pierced through the night. This can't be right. Sebastian would not be wondering out in the forest at this kind of time, right? But then again, if it really is him...