You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 5

I’m back again guys! On with the story! (Pic on the side is Nicholas’s car)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Felicity’s POV

When Hailey came, she gaped in shock. “Wow Fi! You look amazing!” I chuckled at her gaze.

 “You don’t look to bad yourself too.” She was wearing a dark blue dress, strapless like mine, but it was shorter and has a ribbon just below her breast. If she bends down, you could see her ass. She was wearing open toed stilettos too. Frankly speaking, I think she looked a little too slutty.

I got in to her car and we drove off to Club 21. Don’t ask me why it’s called this way. I mean, the legal age to get in was 18! But it was the most popular club in the country and many girls lost their virginity there, so I’ve heard. Mine’s still with me, so don’t worry. I think Hailey lost hers long ago before I met her. Not that I cared. I befriend somebody with good personality.

We fortunately found a parking space and parked beside a Ferrari. It sort of looked familiar but I just couldn’t place my mind on who it belongs to.

“Hey Hail?”

“Hmm?” Hailey replied me, eyes already on the bouncer and the long queue, no doubt a devious plan forming in her head to get us in. and it usually involves flirting. “Does the car look familiar to you?” she didn’t reply, but instead walking up to the bouncer seductively. I followed after her and sighed. After exchanging a few words with the bouncer, he let us in, giving Hailey a wink and slapping her ass. She giggled and I ignored her and went to the bar for a drink. “One Long Island Ice Tea,” I told the bartender, making sure I batted my eyelashes in order to get a free drink. It seemed to work as he gave me one without outing it on my bill. I smiled at him and sipped it.  

Just then, Hailey came bouncing towards me as the song Sexy And I Know it by LMFAO came on. Before Hailey could reach me, I already jumped off the seat with a big excited grin on my face, pulling Hailey onto the dance floor. “C’mon! This is my song! Let’s dance!” I squealed like a twelve year old.

I swayed my hips to the beat, often some guy would come and grind against me. I couldn’t be bothered; I was too engrossed with the song. I think Hailey left me sometime halfway to go and flirt with guys. Dancing is just not her thing.

The song ended. I wanted to dance again but I was thirsty. I walked back to the bar and ordered champagne which I downed in a single gulp. I ordered for more when I saw a mop of brown hair. That kinda looked familiar… [Nicholas! Follow him, quick!] My wolf shouted in my head urgently. Sensing something was wrong, I obeyed my wolf and followed Nicholas stealthily. I had a feeling this was not going to be good.

I hid behind a wall as I saw Nicholas and another girl walking into the room. He whispered something into the girl’s ear causing her to giggle. Both of them did not see me yet. I can smell that the girl was a human.

As I watched, they started making out. My heart broke. He knows that I’m his mate, yet he dares kiss another girl. I carried on watching, hoping that they will stop, but no, they carried on. Soon, all their clothes were on the floor. I couldn’t watch it anymore. I stayed put behind the wall, still hoping he would stop. The next thing I heard broke my heart into even more smaller pieces. “Ohhh… Nicholas! Faster, faster!”

Tears streamed down my face and I was glad I didn’t out on makeup. I finally could take no more and burst into the place/room. They were alredy lying side by side, panting heavily. Nicolas was the first one to see me there. His eyes widened in shock. “Nicholas. I can’t believe you. You had sex with another girl even though you had a mate. I really can hardly believe you.” I said with my hurt, anger and sorrow all mixing in my voice.

“Who is she, Nicky?” The whore’s high pitched voice squeaked out. I expected him to at least say that I was his someone, or at least someone he knew, but instead he said “I don’t know. Must be some crazy girl who thought I was her boyfriend.” He rolled his eyes and leaned in for another kiss. Right in front of me again.

My heart that was already crushed broke even more, if that was possible. The girl smirked at me and something in me snapped. My sorrow was replaced by anger and I could feel my eyes turning red. I ran away from the scene using my werewolf speed so that I will not shift in the crowd of humans, not caring if anybody saw.

I ran out of the club, tears of anger and hurt leaking from my eyes. Now seeing the Ferrari, I knew now why it looked so familiar. It was Nicholas’s car. I ran into the forest that was just a few blocks away from the club, shifted into my wolf and just ran. I ran for hours until the morning. I think I destroyed everything that was in my way. No animal dared come out of their hiding as they can sense anger rolling of me in waves.

Eventually I was so tired that I could not even shift back. I lay limp on the ground, the earthy scent filling my nostrils. Birds chirped in the trees overhead and the animals came out of hiding. My wolf was also heartbroken and she was very silent. I just lay there, staring off into space. I was so absorbed in wallowing in my sorrow that I did not notice that I was in a different place and on somebody’s territory, nor did I sense the presence of other wolves that are now surrounding me.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Heyz!! I cannot upload everyday now. I have exams for the next two weeks and I have to prepare. Really sorry. I’ll try to squeeze in time the next few days but no promises! Vote, comment, fan!