You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 3

Hey readers! Thank you for your comments! I appreciate them a lot!

Felicity's POV

Lady Antabellum's Just A Kiss played through the radio. I rubbed my eyes, reluctantly dragged myself out of bed to the toilet and performed my daily routine. I showered and put on my dark skinny jeans and a white top which reads "If You Can Read This Means You're Too Close". I let my hair out to dry naturally and put on my sneakers. As I walked to the door, grabbing my keys along the way, I had a gut feeling that today won't go well.

Walking to my locker, I saw Hailey standing there alone. She looked both sad and happy. "Hey Fi! I've got a good news and a bad news." She told me the bad news first. "The bad news is Jessica left." She looked sad as she said it. That explains why Hailey was standing alone at my locker! "And the good news is..." Her face immediately lighted up at that. "Seth finally asked me out!"

"Oh my god! Finally! I thought that he would never ask!" I shouted excitedly. We both hugged each other screaming in happiness.

"Well well well. Look what we have here. A pair of lesbians being cuddly with each other." An all too familiar voice drawled out. My eyes narrowed as I take in the scent. "What do you want, Nicholas? Do you always have to spoil my mood?" I told him without turning around. Then I smelled another scent. I was that of another wolf. [A she-wolf] My wolf snarled dangerously. Turning around this time with Hailey watching me, I glared at the she-wolf beside Nicholas. He saw me glaring at her and kissed her. Yup, you heard me right. He kissed her. In front of me! I knew he did it on purpose and it stung. It stung so much that it even brought tears to my eyes. I blinked back the tears furiously, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing me hurt.

"Oh look at this now! The one who called us lesbians is showing PDA! (Public Display of Affection) Let's not interrupt them, shall we?" With that, a very pissed off and hurt me stalked off to class with a rather confused Hailey trailing behind me.

During all the lessons I wasn't paying any attention. I just sat in the back sometimes listening to my iPod, sometimes talking to Hailey when she's in my class. I can tell she wants to ask me questions, but she held it back, knowing I'm not in the mood.

During lunch, I finally broke under her questioning gaze. "Ok Hailey. What do you want to know?"

"I want to know why you're so reactive around him? You're usailly not like that around the people you hate." I didn't know what to say. I can't possibly tell her my secret. It's against the laws. "I just despise him. Don't worry about it." I could tell that she wanted to ask more, but seeing that I didn't want to talk about it, she let it drop. I tried to start a conversation with her, not wanting her to feel neglected. "So, when is your date with Seth?" That got her smiling again and she went into the details of how he asked her out, and stuff. But sadly, I was zoning out, thinking about Nicholas.

So that was how the rest of the day went. Nicholas insulting me, the slut she-wolf sneering at me, they shoving their tongues down each other's throat, me insulting Nicholas back and with Hailey talking a mile per minute.

I felt really tired when I went back home today. Suddenly a smell hit me. "Granny!" my grandmother walked out of the kitchen, grinning, carrying a plate of freshly baked cookies. I love my grandma. She makes the best cookies! "Hello sweety! Long time no see." I ran up to her, giving her a giant hug. "Granny! I missed you! Where's Grandpa?" "Over here, darling!" I saw my grandfather walking down the stairs, giving my a hug and then gave my grandmother a kiss on the cheek. They're both mates, so they have special powers. My grandma can make it rain so heavily that the opponent can't see you. My grandfather can set thing up on fire by just concentrating hard enough. Cool right?!

"What brings you here, grandmamma?" Then she told me that she wanted to move in here since she didn't see me for so long. We then cleared the master bed room for her. It has been empty ever since my parents left. "You haven't sold your house yet right?" "Yup! We left it in case we need to go back." My grandparents live in Washington and my family used to visit her every year.

We talked the whole night long, and finally, I felt like a family, talking together, just having fun.

Nicholas's POV

She's a freaking Alpha! I know it! That's why she can defy my order! But she's a rogue... argh! Forget it! I can't believe I did that! How can I kiss Shelby in front of my mate! I saw hurt flash through her eyes and I think I even saw tears. Uh now my wolf isn't talking to me. I'll just try tomorrow. I hope she forgives me though. My father is now getting me to mate quickly. He roughly thought that the Full Moon Pack might be attacking in 2 months' time. Looks like I have to try to win her heart soon. Very soon.

Hey Guys! Same old sentence. Comment, vote, fan!

<3 Cat