You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 32

Dedicated again to my dear favorite fan, @ImagineLittleDragon for being so enthusiastic and always getting me to upload! Thank you!! xDDD Song on the side is Alone Together by Fall Out Boy and the pic is Nicholas played by Paul Wesley!

Felicity' POV

When I came to, before I could make sense of my surroundings, the face of a mid-aged woman invaded my vision. Taken off guard by the sudden movement, I closed my eyes and swung a fist at her, and instead of feeling any impact from my punch, I heard the sounds of chains. I turned and stared at the chains, panicking. Was I back in Nicholas's room? Did he violate me already? Those thoughts alone brought tears of shame into my eyes.

"Hey calm down. You are in the healing room, no need to cry." All my shame was immediately replaced with confusion. I saw the pity in her face, and frowned even more. What so bad could have happened?

The woman shook her head, as if trying to clear the negative emotions in on her face. She looked back at me again with a joyful smile, and if it were not for the worry in her eyes, I would have believed that she was sincere.

"What?" I croaked, staring at her. She clapped her hands with glee. "Oh I'm glad you could talk! For a moment there I thought you couldn't speak!" She gushed. I gave her a look that signaled her to get straight to the point. She sighed, and put a hand comfortingly on my shoulder. "Now, don't freak out, ok? After you fainted back there," she pointed her head in the direction of the fight that happened, "our people rushed in to bring you me, the pack doctor, on Alpha Nicholas' order."

I frowned further in confusion; why would he, of all people, want me to get treated? Doesn't he want me to die? I signaled her to continue. She sighed again. "After that he told me what had happened in there, and he wanted me to tell him what happened. Now, I really don't want to let him know before you do -"

"Just tell me already God damnit!" I cut her off, impatient. She looked at me frightened and shock at my outburst, before clearing her throat and recomposing herself. "You have developed your second ability and you are pregnant."

It took a while for her words to register in my head. "WHAT?!" I yelled, shocked. "You must be kidding! I cannot be pregnant!" I stared at her, willing her to just tell me that she made a mistake. Instead, she looked at me with the same look of pity she gave me earlier. "Sorry hun, it wasn't a mistake. You are pregnant."

The feelings I felt were mixed, and I couldn't decide which I was feeling. Love and pride, because this baby was the result of Alex's and my love, anger and fear as I am not in a safe environment and time to be pregnant. I am in a very dangerous situation.