You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 4

You guys are amazing! I uploaded again as a reward for you all! In this chapter, I will explain it all to you. Well, maybe not all, but you get the idea.

Vote, comment, fan!

Felicity’s POV

“Mom! I’m home!” I called out as I walked into my house. The house was unusually quiet.  Every time my mom will reply, asking how was school and all that. But today, there was no reply. I walked towards the kitchen, expecting my mother to be there cooking lunch for me, nut no, it was empty. Just I was about to panic, I saw a note on the fridge. I eagerly snatched it down, but as I read it, panic came back crashing down on me in waves.

Dear Fi,

We’re so sorry we have to leave you in this house on your 16th birthday. Something important is happening and requires us to leave. We’re really sorry, but there is a cake in the fridge as your birthday cake and the black Porsche you see outside is our birthday present to you. We will give you money monthly in your bank account so you don’t have to worry about that. You will also experience something tonight that might change your life forever. We cannot explain everything now, but you will know in time. Once again, we’re really very sorry to leave you behind and we might also not come back anymore. Take care of yourself and remember that we will always love you forever.

Love,

Mom and Dad

Tears fell from my eyes heavily as I ran up the stairs screaming for my mom and dad. I even ran into the woods behind our house just to search for them. I ran and ran until my body could take it no more and I collapsed onto the ground in a heap. Anger soon replaced the sadness I felt. What else can be more important than their own child? I sat there, with tears of anger and sadness rolling down my cheeks. Suddenly I felt my bone ache. I thought it was due to running through the forest for so long but then an excruciating pain spread out in my body. I screamed and thrashed on the ground, fighting the pain alone. Suddenly a voice spoke to me in my head. [I’m your wolf, please let me out. I promise you, the pain will stop once I’m free] I was shocked and wanted to reply, but the pain was too much that I just gave in. my bones all popped and I felt myself transforming into something. I didn’t know what I was, but my senses all became heightened.

I was curious about how I looked like, so I started to use my sense of hearing and followed the sound of rushing water. But I stumbled and fell. That was then I realized I was standing on four feet. I looked down, and saw that what was supposed to be hands and feet became paws! I was beyond shock. That made me more curious to see what I am now. But then I remembered…wolf! That voice! I tried communicating with it and to my surprise, it answered. [Welcome to the world of werewolves. You are one, so are your parents. You and I am the same person, only difference is that I am your inner animal. I think you have studied pack rankings before right? Well, you are an Alpha at birth since your parents are Alphas too, but they both are rogues meaning that they have no pack so therefore you’re one too. We have mates too. Mates are our other half and will spend the rest of your life with you. They are made for you by the wolf spirits. When you find one, you will not only get lost in their eyes, you will also feel sparks when you touch. I know it’s a lot for you to take in, but you will understand soon.]

My wolf was right. It indeed was a lot to take in. I made my way towards the stream with four paws. It felt king of awkward at first, but I soon got used to it. Looking at my reflection in the water, I saw a grey wolf staring back at me. The tips of its ears are black, while the paws are a darker shade of grey. I turned around and saw my tail; it was black at the tip too. After admiring myself, I ran back home, following my scent.

I jumped into my room through my window, which I kinda acted on instinct. After that I found a problem. [Hey wolf, how do I change back?] She then told me to think of human memories and when I want to change back to my wolf think of wolf memories. I did as she told and I was back to myself, only to find me naked. Good thing I was in my room though. My wolf again told me that when I shifted, my clothes will be ripped from my body.

I took a long shower, thinking through things. My parents left me, but no amount of hating them and crying over them will bring them back. So I decided to suck it up and hope they return soon. As about turning into a wolf, I found it cool, and I spent the whole night talking to my wolf.

I woke up as LMFAO’s Party Rock Anthem played through my radio. Ugh. I forgot to off the alarm. It’s a Saturday, in other words, snoozing day. Since I got up, there’s no point in going back to sleep. I remembered my dream. It was all about my past. Sigh. I really hope my parents come back though.

After performing my morning routine, I went down stairs for breakfast. The heavenly aroma of bacon and scrambled eggs filled my nostrils. It’s been a while since I smelt such a wonderful smell. “Hey Gran! Hey Gramps!” I kissed each of their cheeks before digging in to the wonderful meal. “Take it easy there. We don’t want you choking on our food!” Gams joked while my Gramps just laughed. I really felt so family-ish now.

The rest of the day passed quickly. I did my homework, watched TV, read a book, caught up with my grandparents and went for a run in the woods. My phone beeped beside me. I read the message. Looks like Hailey wants to go clubbing. I agreed quickly and put on my dress. It was a tight fitted black strapless dress that reached the middle of my thighs. It had a white swirly pattern on the side of it and it made my toned legs look longer and my breast bigger. I put on a bit of lip gloss and waited for Hailey to come at seven. My grandparents warned me not to stay out too late and take care of myself.

I was really excited about tonight as I haven’t gone clubbing ever since my parents left. I wanted to relax and live a bit. I hoped tonight will be good.

I know that  this chapter does not consist of much action, but the next chapter will. They’re no dialogues here too, so sorry Famous I didn’t use your technique yet. And I hope that I answered your question heartfire!