You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 27

This chapter is dedicated to taytay_baybay. If you all haven’t know yet, the previous chapter is dedicated to kaitlynshinesbright. The next two chapters will be dedicated to ShaynaWebb and chocolatelover!!! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments!!!

Alex's POV

No no this can't be happening! We got here on time, just one step behind the Silver Moon Pack, but it was too late.

"Fi! Felicity, please. Stay with me, Fi. Don't leave me, please. Stay with me, okay? Fi, I love you. I love you Fi."

Her glassy green eyes stared back at me for a second, before they closed shut. Her wolf head fell limp in my arms, her paws lying slack. Then she shifted. It was a natural process. When we are very weak or dying, our wolf fades away first.

Her black hair was a very big contrast to her skin. Her usual tan was gone; replaced by a sickly pale shade. I so wanted her to open her eyes and reveal those hypnotizing green orbs that never fail to draw me in, but i could tell that was highly impossible since her breathing was starting to get shallow.  As I continued to look at her, I felt anger boil in me, taking over the pain and hurt I felt. Stupid rogues. They think that they can take another person I love away from me? I have enough of losing my love ones and I will not lose another, especially Fi!

I called the pack doctor and a few of his helpers to come immediately. I specifically told them to be gentle to her no matter what and make sure they manage to bring her back to health. Then I shifted, sprinting into the battle in the clearing. I could feel my eyes turn pale red as my pupils dilated.

I lunged at any rogue wolf that came near, making sure to kill them in the most inhumane way possible--biting into their backs deep enough to reach the spine and pulling it out with so much force that it dislocates from the skull.

Anger fueled me as adrenaline pumped through my veins. My wolf surfaced, taking more control, killing anything that was in my way. I wanted to torture the bastard who did that to Fi; I want revenge! I want his blood to be spilt all over the place! I want him to die slowly, suffering every single second.

By now, my vision was already dark red. Everything around me became a blur, only focusing on the attackers. I could see that their numbers were depleting already, but I could not care less. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw the Silver Moon Pack helping out too, and there was also one rogue fighting off a few his own. His movements were slow; he was tiring out. But I couldn't stop to think, the only thought on my mind was bloodlust.

The number of rogue wolves left were really little, and we had them surrounded. They were in the middle, and Alpha Blake was walking to the centre. I followed by his side, growling lowly. I could feel saliva dripping down my snout, and with my red eyes, I'm sure I looked like a rabid wolf. Alpha Blake was injured slightly, with a bit of scratches and bite marks here and there, but nothing serious. Not as serious as Fi.  My wolf wanted so badly to attack the few wolves in the middle of the circle, but with Alpha Blake's Alpha power radiating off him, stopping me, I could not do anything.

{Calm down, Alex. We have to be rational. I know she is harmed, but she's safe right now, ain't she?} Alpha Blake tried reasoning with my wolf. He wouldn't budge, even turing to snap at Alpha Blake. Alpha Blake looked a bit pissed off now. {ALEXANDER COLE ST.CLAIR!!! When I tell you to calm down, you calm down! We have to know where they came from and what they want to do! Plus that rogue that helped us to fight off his own kind; we need to know who he is! So CALM DOWN!!!!}

The Alpha tone that leaked into his order made my wolf cower, giving me the chance to regain control over my wolf. I tried to force him back, but obviously he wouldn't give up without a fight. We fought, my wolf biting and clawing, me wrestling him. In the end I won, pushing my wolf all the way to the back of my mind, making sure to lock him up securely.

Once my internal battle was over, I took control over my body, snapping out of the haze of bloodlust. The redness in my eyes dissipated, clearing my vision. The salivating stopped and my breathing started to even out. {Good} Alpha Blake looked at me in approval before turning back to the wolves who were now growling at us, sensing our hostility.

Alpha Blake shifted back into his human form, ordering the rogues too. I stayed in wolf form, keeping guard in case any one of them decides to do something stupid.

"Who are you all?" Alpha Blake asked. The woman in the middle stepped forward, her whole frame quivering, looking as if she wanted to pounce onto Alpha Blake and rip him into pieces. I growled threateningly, making the woman halt in her tracks. "Who I am is none of your business. But remember, this is NOT OVER!" She snapped before shifting into her wolf, followed by the others as they took off into the trees. I wanted to give chase, but then Alpha Blake stopped me. "Let them go, Alex. There is nothing they can do. There is still another one; let's see who he is."

"Who are you then? Why are you fighting your own kind?" The rogue looked at us, and then answered carefully. "I am Kingsley, and I have helped Felicity escape from there. They killed my mate and want me to mate with Fi."

I could see Alpha Blake think over it, and then he did something that shocked me. "Okay, we'll bring you to the pack's hospital first to check your wounds then later we decide what to do with you. Maybe if what you said is true, you can be part of my pack. But right now I need to get to Felicity."

Both Alpha Blake and I sprinted to the hospital, just in time to see the come out, wearing a solemn expression. "Doctor! How is she?" I asked urgently, shifting into my human form, not caring whether I was wearing any clothes or not. "I'm afraid not, Beta Alex. She has a few broken bones, and while we were helping her, she had cardiac arrest. Now she has to live on the machine for a certain period of time. She will also be unconscious until she is stable. You may go see her now."

I ran into the room, immediately going to her bedside. I cradled her hand, begging her to wake up. To just open those eyes and say that she is alright. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. It was Alpha Blake. I almost forgot he was here. "Don't worry, Alex. She's a strong girl. I'm sure she'll wake up."

I looked at Alpha Blake, showing my gratitude. "Thank you."

Felicity's POV

"Fi, I love you. I love you Fi."

The words rang in my head, so little, yet they carried so much meaning and emotion. [Alex] My wolf whimpered. [But Nicholas...?] I whispered back. Am I ready to accept another? Can I get over the pain Nicholas put me in? Can I be able to love another when I know that my mate, my true mate, wants me back again?

The darkness that surrounded me was starting to fade a bit. I could hear things clearer now; the soft ticking of the clock, the loud beeping of the machine and deep even breathing. I tried to move some parts of my body, and only managed to move a bit of my fingers.

I lay on the bed, waiting for more of the blackness to go and my other senses to return. My mouth tasted horrible, something like dried up blood and something else. My tongue felt like a dried up flab of cotton wool, stuck to the roof of my mouth. I could also start to feel my other limbs, so I tried moving them again. This time, I could move my very stiff toes, but I couldn't move the others anymore.

The longer I lay there, the more annoying the loud beeping sound got. Finally, I could not take it anymore.  "Can someone please off the gawd damn alarm?!" I intended to shout it out, but in the end all I could manage was a hoarse sound no louder than a whisper. The thing beside me moved again, and this time, it called out my name. "Oh my gawd Felicity are you awake? Felicity? Doctor!!!" I heard that person yell. "Owww can you keep it down please?!" I whispered again, annoyed. I tried to open my heavy eyelids, succeeding in opening it a bit, only to close it back tightly after a second. The blinding white light was...well, blinding.

"I'm sorry," the same voice that shouted whispered to me. "Are you okay?" I blinked a bit more, attempting to get use to the stupid light. I turned my head slowly, wanting to look the person is. "Alex?" the guy beside me looked nothing like the Alex I knew. His hair was disheveled and there were bags under his eyes were visible. His was very pale and his eyes were the worst of them. Instead of his warm lively chocolate brown eyes, the usual spark in it was gone, replaced by this dullness that looked so foreign on him. "Can I have some water?" I croaked. Alex immediately took a jug next to my bed and poured me a cup. I lifted myself up, only to be stopped by Alex. "Here, let me help you," he said as he helped me up, putting the pillow behind me to make me comfortable. Then he handed me the cup of water, putting it to my mouth. The cool water going down my throat was refreshing, washing away the disgusting taste of my mouth and wetting my parched lips.

"You're staring at me. I must look really bad," I joked, trying to lighten up the mood. "No, I just thought I'd never see you again," he replied, still serious.

The door opened, and in walked a middle aged man. He was wearing a white coat and holding a clipboard. His blonde hair was gelled back and he has a stethoscope around his neck. "Hello Felicity. I am Doctor Kevin, the pack's doctor. It looks like you are finally awake," he said, looking down at his clipboard. Then he walked over and started prodding me at my sore spots, making me groan in pain. "Your condition is stable now, but you can't leave yet. You've suffered from a few broken ribs and some scratches, plus cardiac arrest during the operation, and so you will be put under observation for a few days." Then he went out, and I could clearly hear him say "She's awake. You all can go in now." With that, I heard his footsteps fade away.

"Cardiac arrest?" I asked Alex, not believing what I heard. "Yes, your--"

Alex was cut off by a whole crowd of people barged into my room, racing to get to me first. Alex stayed by my side, his hand gripping mine tightly in his. "How are you feeling?" "Are you okay?" "Anything you need?" Yes I need something. I want all of you to shut up and get out. I want to sleep. But of course I did not say anything.

Alpha Blake got to me first, followed by Joshua, Ashley, Peter, and then the twins, who were stumbling over each other. Both of them fell on the floor and the fight began.

"You stupid duck head, can't watch where you're going?" Darren hissed.

"What about you? Can't keep your eyes open?" David growled back.

"Shut it both of you," Sandra snapped, walking in with Seb. He was sleeping in her arms, looking so peaceful. Sometimes I wish I was like that again; young and ignorant.

"How are you feeling?" Alpha Blake asked. "I'm fine, Alpha Blake. Thank you," I smiled weakly. "Are you sure?" Peter asked me with the rest of the boys nodding their heads. "Yes, I'm really fine. Just tired. Thanks for your concern," I tried again, trying not to let any annoyance leak into my voice. I am always like that; cranky when I don't get enough sleep.

"Okay boys, you've heard her. She needs to rest more. You all have not done anything in one week waiting for her to wake up. Especially you Alex. You hardly ate or slept. No, scratch that, you didn't even eat or sleep," Sandra ordered.

"What? Why?" David whined. He got off the floor, dusting himself. Then he kicked his brother that was still on the floor, all the while looking at us with a poker face. "Oof!" Was all we heard from the floor before David went down too.

The scuffle in the floor stopped for a second with a few groans, and Darren stood up this time, straightening his shirt. "She is already out for a week! She has enough sleep already!" Darren complained.

"No, all of you get out. Anyway I need some help in the kitchen, and I'm very sure Blake has to go back to do his duties, right?" Sandra looked at Alpha Blake expectantly. They all sighed and walked out, giving me one last look. Only Alex stayed behind. Before she left, Sandra turned and winked at me. "I know how you feel, sweetie. I've been where you are once. Now that they're out, have a good rest. Alex may stay to company you unless you get him to do his daily necessities first." With that, she mock glared at Alex before walking out and shutting the door softly.

Alex chuckled tiredly, turning back to me. "How exactly are you feeling? And I want the truth." He always sees through my lies.

"Terrible," I mumbled, running my fingers through my hair, trying to get the tangles out of it. "Here, let me help," he cooed as he slowly massaged my scalp. Then he went through my hair, slowly and carefully taking out the knots. I couldn't stop the relaxation it caused my body and moaned out loud. "How exactly do you do that?" I whispered, my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation. "Patience, my dear," he laughed. "You were saying something about cardiac arrest?" I asked. "Yeah. The cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of your heart to contract effectively. It happened in the middle of the surgery when they were patching up your bones." I nodded my head slowly, letting the information sink in. "And I've been out for a week?" "Yup, pretty long time, ain't it?" he laughed. Then he became serious. "Do you remember anything about the fight?"  

My eyes snapped open. Should I tell him? Or should I not? "N-no, I only remember my father suffocating me before I just black out," I tried lying smoothly without letting him hear my panic and hesitance. "So you don't remember when I tackled the wolf down and what I said to you?" he asked me. "I-no, no I don't remember anything after that," I stammered a bit. "No, they say there are things better not remembering," I tried again, this time putting in a bit more confidence.

Them the door opened again. This time, it was Nicholas. "I'm tired Alex. I'll talk to you when I can," I told him. He looked at me confused, but then he caught sight of Nicholas, and his face contorted in rage and hurt. "We will talk soon," he gritted out, stalking to the door. "No, I need time," I called out. Alex stopped, turning to look at me. "How much?" he asked, the anger in his eyes was clearly evident. "A few days? I'll call you," I replied. Alex merely nodded his head in acknowledgement before walking out and slamming the door.

"Hey Nicholas. What do you want?" I asked impatiently. Nicholas walked over to my bed and took a seat beside it. "Felicity, I am very very sorry that I did not get there in time. I tried, really, I did. I'm so sorry for getting you into this state, will you please forgive me?"

"Nicholas, it was never your fault. I forgive you," I whispered as he clutched my hand. "By the way, did you see Kingsley?" I asked. "Oh the dark brown wolf? He's doing fine, just suffered from minor injuries. The doctor said he could get out tomorrow." I nodded my head, relief washing over me. I'll thank him when I see him again. "Fi, actually I came to discuss something with you too. Since you forgive me, can we please start over again and come back to be my mate?" he asked.

I looked at him, feeling shock. Flashbacks of what I saw came back at me. "'I need to find her quickly and mate with her so that we can rule as one powerful pack.'"

"Fi?" I heard someone call my name. I snapped out of my thoughts, focusing back on Nicholas.

"No, I won't be your mate. You rejected me once, and then you said you wanted me back  in turn, I lost a good friend. After that I truly realize who exactly is real to me. My mate, the one that I was planning of going back to, wanted your pack to find me as fast as possible, so that you can mate me and breed powerful offspring so that you can 'rule as one powerful pack'. That was what you said the moment you knew that I was a Moonstone Alpha. And if, just if I get back with you, what about Shelby? Have you thought about her? You’re just the same selfish bastard I knew. You lost your chance and will never get it back. I'm not going to say that I’m sorry because I am not. You Can't Have Me Anymore."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Phew! That was a looooong chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it! And this is not the end!!!

Song on the side is whistle by Flo Rida

Comment

Vote

Fan!!!

<3 Cat