You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 35

Hello! Just a head's up, this chapter contains a mature scene, but again like the previous one this is important, so I didn't think that it would be good to take it out and put it in the restricted scenes book. The song on the side is Superheroes by The Script. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity’s POV

I glared frostily at the boys.

They were grinning at me, shaking with laughter. Just because I needed to pee so often – eight times in one hour – it’s just highly amusing to guys. How humans went through this for a whole nine months, I’ll never know.

Irritated, I slid onto the counter and drank my glass of juice, still glaring at them over my glass. “Hey don’t drink too much ya, the next thing you know you’ll be camping in the toilet for the rest of the day,” Joshua snickered, causing the rest of them to guffaw.

“Shut it!” I tore off a piece of the chicken on my plate and threw it at him. That bastard opened his mouth and caught it, smiling at me cheekily. I couldn’t help but laugh, my angry façade dissolving immediately.

“Evening babe,” Alex murmured, kissing my on my mouth. Another thing about being pregnant was that I end to sleep a lot, not that I’m complaining. Plus the fact that my hormones are all over the place, it was inevitable that this kiss was turning me on. Smiling into the kiss, I wanted to respond with the same amount of passion when I heard the guys wolf whistling at us. “Go get a room guys!” Ashley called, high-fiving Kingsley. We broke apart, and I rolled my eyes at their childish antics while Alex just chuckled at them. “Show some respect to your Alpha pair, kids,” he said in a mock deep voice, which just sent the entire table laughing again, including me, and that was bad because it made me want to pee again.

Sighing, I slid off the counter and made my way to the bathroom. “I told you so!” Joshua called after me, and the whole kitchen erupted into another fit of giggles. “Screw off you little shit!” I yelled back, flipping him the bird, amusing them even further.

Shits and giggles aside, it has been about 3 months since the battle in the clearing, and of course, since Alpha Blake and his family passed away. Although it has been hard, it didn’t hurt as much as it did before to mention about any of them.

The Silver Moon Pack had chosen someone else to be their Alpha a few days after Nicholas died, and they had banished Shelby somewhere else far away. Later this evening, we have invited them to our territory to celebrate the treaty we have forged with them after everything had settled down. Since it was almost time, I went upstairs to prepare.

After rummaging through my messy ass wardrobe for a dress I would still fit into with my tiny baby bump, I left it on the bed and went to take a bath. Turning on the water, I took a thorough shower, making sure to wash off all the dirt and grime on me. After toweling myself, I put on a fluffy bathrobe and went on to blow dry my long black hair and plugged in my straightener. Once my hair was dried, I put it into a messy bun first and proceeded to do my makeup. I did a smoky eye look with purple and a bit of gold, and applied brown mascara and blush. For my lips I used a pinkish red color, keeping it as neutral as possible. Satisfied with my look, I carried on to do my hair.

Using my straightener, I created soft beach waves with my long black hair. Spraying on my hair spray, I left the bathroom to put on my outfit. I slipped into my purple chiffon floor length evening gown that doesn’t show my baby bump that much. Then I put on my silver heels, not that high of course, and I was finally done.

Alex’s POV

I did not know what to say when I saw her standing there in her chosen outfit and look for the night. She was stunning. I mean, damn, it has been a while since I last saw her all dressed up. Her dress and her makeup brought out her pair of forest green orbs that never fail to entrance me, and her dress, so elegant, yet so sexy at the same time. Her baby bump wasn’t even visible.