Chapter Ten

Chapter 10: Cleopatra

            We walked in the cave and Miranda turned on the communicator. She switched the dial from phone to camera and said Egypt Cleopatra. Just then we called Cleopatra on the phone and she appeared as a hologram. “Hi Cleopatra,”

            “Hello Miranda, Brandon.”        

            “Hi,” I said.

            “Where is Logan?”

            Miranda started to whimper when she got a hold of herself. “He, he left us. He said he needed to do this journey on his own. He walked away, not even caring.” She said.

            “I see, he’ll be back, I just know it.” Cleopatra smiled.

            Whenever she smiles, I know she knows how to handle things. She can help us.

            “Well, keep moving on this journey, I can never tell you anything until you get that heart stone. I can tell you one thing.”

            “What’s that?” Miranda asked.

            “Logan will be back to help you to.”

            “How do you know that?” I asked.

            “I have the power of knowing. For all the good you have done, taken care of Osiris and taking care of Miranda and Logan when they were not feeling good. Also, defeating all those monsters, you two did amazing jobs; all I can say is keep up the good work.

            She smiled and faded away. “She helped us all this time Miranda, don’t you get it?”

            “I do, she sent us those monsters to train, and she sent us Osiris to help us along the way.”

            “Cleopatra is on our side, and we know that.”

            “I feel better, she does have a power of knowing, and she knows Logan is coming back.”

            “Good now, come on, let’s finish this journey.”