The Sleepover pt.1- The Water Gem Chapter 4

----- again, very short but i want to do a separate chapter on what happens when they wake up and itll be longer than this one i promise LOL----

"So, whatcha wanna do peri?" Lapis asked. Peridot cringed. "uh, do you like watching tv and stuff?" 'And stuff' good job peridot. "Sure why not." Lapis and Peridot laid back on her bed as peridot switched on the tv with her remote. "There's this series called camp pining hearts that i like.." "Oh yea i know that one." "You do?" Peridot looked surprised. "yea. I haven't watched a lot of it though." "ohh ok." peridot flipped through the channels then found her favorite show. Hm the first episode. Peridot watched intently while lapis giggled to herself on how indulged peridot was in this. The glow from the tv lit up the room. Percy swam to the bottom of the lake to retrieve Paulette's friendship bracelet and earned a thankful kiss from Paulette. 10 minutes later Peridot started to feel pressure on her shoulder. Lapis fell asleep! already?! It was just getting to the good part! Peridot blushed. Lapis is laying her head on her shoulder. Should i wake her up? No that's rude... this is getting uncomfortable.. Peridot used her free hand and turned off the tv. She then shifted awkwardly downwards to get in a decent sleeping position. Peridot let out a tiny gasp as lapis flopped her arm around her stomach, now laying her head on her chest. GREAT. Peridot began to blush furiously while moving her focus to the girl cuddling her. She couldn't breathe normally like this. How am i going to fall asleep!? Lapis shifted and sighed in her sleep holding a tighter grip on peridots sides. This.Is.Too.Much.For.Me. Peridot stared at the ceiling trying to avoid focusing on the blue haired girl on her. The night was long for her considering the fact she was too embarrassed to fall asleep and was wide awake now. Minutes passed. An hour, until she finally fell asleep.