Amethysts party

--hey guys IM SO SORRY I LIKE AM DEAD RN ugghh also sorry if this chapter is boring? idk i feel like uhh.. idk its just my mind has gone blank PHHT things havent been great lately but enjOY (i was so tempted to write "back together" when amethyst introduced them to garnet)--

Lapis and Peridot began to get dressed to go to the party. "Im not really into parties." Peridot said. "I kinda figured that" Lapis snickered while putting a blue jacket on. "Are we ready?" Lapis got ready to open the door earning a nod in response.

                                                                                   ---Peridots pov----

As soon as we got to the party amethyst opened the door dragging us in. "Heyyy guys!.. Peri! Your actually here! " Peridot forced a smile, "yes, of course.." I heard her mutter the words 'such a nerd' under her breath along with the blaring music in the background when two beers were forced into mine and lapis' hands by a much taller woman. Amethyst pointed sideways towards the woman, "This is Garnet. Im not sure if you've met her." "Howdy" Garnet  said. Lapis and I then introduced ourselves. "Hey! i have an idea! Lets play truth or dare!" Amethyst squealed, wiggling her fingers toward us. I heard a nervous laugh from lazuli but we both gave in.. "sure, why not" i replied cooly even though i was nervous as hell .  She led us to her room up stairs while patting the bed for me and lapis to sit besides Garnet who decided to chill downstairs instead. "So, heh ill go first.." she said. "Peridot, truth or dare?" "truth." Peri quickly replied. "Ugh, such a wussy..fine, are you two together?" Amethyst smirked at the couple earning a blush from the both of them. There was a long silence. Well of course right? i mean i havent exactly asked her out directly though.. buT WE HAD SEX... thats like technically together, I thought. "Well..yes." I blushed and saw Lapis smiling huge at me. Awe . She snickered , "I knew it! Jasper told me she caught you guys kissing!" She burst out laughing making my whole face flush even more. "Okay, okay" She tried calming herself down. "Lapis, truth or dare" Amethyst stared waiting for an answer. "You know what, Dare." Lapis replied confidently. Bad idea. Oh god dont ever choose dare with amethyst. She rubbed her hands together smirking "Okay then. Heh. Kiss Peri...." Lapis shrugged, "Okay.." "Wait, but use tongue." Amethyst snorted. wHAT. I nearly choke on air. Lapis then leaned toward me placing a hand on my face and leaned in pressing her soft lips on mine. I parted my lips for her letting her slip in her tongue. She began to deepen the kiss when amethyst interrupted us ,"Damn! Ok! You can stop now, holy fuck i dont want anyone getting fucked on my bed." Lapis hesitantly pulled back staring into my eyes almost like a kid who's candy got stolen, Im the candy, and sat back down in her previous position looking at me from the side.  "Your turn Lap-" Amethyst began when Lapis silently got up and left the room. 

"Huh? Whats her problem?" She asked throwing me a confused look. As if i wasnt confused enough. I shrugged but got up to go find her , leaving amethyst in her room puzzled . I began to worry wondering why she got upset all of a sudden.. was she angry? I dont know.. I searched through the crowd of drunk college kids until i saw a blue blob of hair sitting outside hugging her knees on the porch looking at the stars. I went to sit next to her on the ground and asked why she left. "Peri.." Lapis softly said. "do you love me?" She began to tear up. Huh? "of course i do Lapis." I put my arm around her. "why wouldn't i?" "I just wanted to know.." She said leaning her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and saw a smile creep on her face. Damn, that bet was really worth it.

                                    --WELP ITS DONE After all this time, omg... what did you guys think? (i feel like i rushed it in a way buT WOOO) --