Caught- Chapter 9

---i am very very sorry i haven't updated😂😂😂i had to like un-death myself from after exams so enjoy filthy sinners btw sorry i keep writing short chapters 😂😂😂---

Jasper stared at the two petrified girls before bursting into laughter. "HAH! I FUCKING KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO!" Lapis slowly got off of peridots lap not knowing how to react. Peridot groaned. Why does this have to happen to me. "W-what do you want anyways!?" Jasper calmed down before replying with a snicker, "there's this party amethyst is having.. I thought maybe you needed some time to let loose. And now that i see you have your little girlfriend with you, she could come too." I swear she better wipe that shit eating grin off her face.."Fine..maybe you'll stop bothering me then." Peridot scoffed. "Great! Its settled see you tomorrow at 8!" She left with a slam of the door.

"A party doesnt sound that bad peri.." Lapis reassured peridot. "Just try to make sure one of us can drive back home by the end of the night." She giggled. Luckily peridots mother lent her a car because of her endless whining of having to walk everyday to school. "Ok, ok i guess your right..as long as your with me we'll have fun" Peridot kissed lapis on the forehead.

Then morning arrived.