'Falling' in Love Chapter 6 Pt.1

Peridots POV:
Oh~ gosh. I cant believe she just said that.. I swear i cant be gay! What am i going to say to my parents?! Oh hey dad guess what i have a new gIRLFRIEND shes hot as hell and shes mine! No! I cant do this... Wait im thinking too much into this .. She might even be straight for all i know. Maybe jasper told her that im questioning and now shes teasing me... The bell ringed and Peridot headed off to her last class of the day.

Lapis POV:
Hehe.... oh gosh i really said that!? Ahh maybe she didnt hear me.. I mean.. Even if she did it wouldnt matter right? I was just joking .. I think... Crap i have to stop lying to myself .. I think i might like her.. Lapis blushed into her hand as she walked to her last class of the day.

Peridot wasnt looking when BAM! The blue haired girl collided with the flustered Peridot, causing both to fall back. GaHHH Peridot realized who it was that she knocked into. " oh OH im so sorry let me-" she reached out and pulled lapis to her feet. "Its ok dont worry Peridot." Lapis smiled warmly but Peridots blood ran cold when she saw Lapis's nose was bleeding. "Oh my gosh! Ive got to take you to the nurses office!" Peridot practically yelled. Lapis, confused about what was so wrong , touched her nose and saw blood on her fingers "o-oh."

Peridot dragged lapis to the nurses office. "I-Its not that bad." Lapis said while holding her nose. Peridot ignored her until the nurse finally came in, taking a seat with Lapis . "Hello? Whats the problem?" Mrs. Universe said while staring at her paperwork. She looked up and saw Lapis's nose, looking a bit shocked, then grabbed some gauze's from her desk drawer and walked up to Lapis, kneeling down in front of her, while Peridot scooted away. She then proceeded to apply pressure to the blue haired girls nose as she winced. "It doesn't look too bad. Just make sure to put ice on it so it doesn't hurt as bad, ok?" Lapis made an affirmative nod as Mrs. Universe took the gauze away from her now blood-free nose. Mrs Universe is always so caring and delicate when it came to hurt students, Peridot thought. I mean we are in college and she acts like we are her children or something.." See! All better!" Mrs. Universe gave Lapis a big smile telling us to have a good day on our way out and giving us a pass for class. Lapis thanked Peridot, even though she thought it wasn't that big of a deal, then both departed to their last class.