Jasper Catches On -Chapter 8

---- wooOOOOO im back school sUCKS #testingweek but im back at it again with the gay fanfictions😂😂spicy man----

Peridot avoided talking to Jasper all day. But that would have to end soon due to her luck.
She was sitting down at lunch with Lapis by her side when Jasper slammed her tray on the side of the table across from her. " Yoo what the fuck peri?? Why havent you been answering me?" Peridot thought for a second ... " sorry i was .. Busy." Lapis glanced at her and chucked a bit. Jasper gave her the dontfreakingplaythesegamesimsopissedoffrightnow look.(You know the one.) Then looked back at Lapis raising her eyebrow. ".. Fine... Just try to tell me before hand alright?" "No problem brute" Peridot said.
They continued to eat silently until Lapis slid her hand across Peridots thighs. She let out a small squeek and silently scolded her. Jasper looks up from her tray still raising an eyebrow at them both. They are acting strange.. Jasper thought.

Back at the dorm after a boring day at school Peridot slumped back down in her bean bag chair. Back at square one. She turned on her Xbox and placed the new video game she got. Thank you Jasper hehe. Meanwhile, Lapis watched peridot play from up on her twin bed. "Uurrgg. Im boredd." Lapis groaned. Peridot ignored her, still engrossed in her game. She stayed silent until she got an idea. Heh heh. A smirk grew on Lazuli's face.
She silently sneaked behind Peri and laid her head on her shoulder. "Peri~" Peridot tensed up but thought it would be funny to keep ignoring her. Lapis whined and crawled in her lap. Peridot, still avoiding eye contact with her kept moving her head to see the tv. "..Lapis" Peridot groaned trying to sound annoyed despite how flustered she was. Lapis grabbed the girls face and kissed her causing her to drop her controller. Suddenly Jasper burst through the door. " YOO PERI- oh. Uh."