Chapter 1 - Metting up

"So I said that I was going to start writing tomorrow but I can't wait"
Stampy's POV
" So she says that I am supposed to be meeting her right hear." I was starting to get worried that Squaishy won't show up. I started calling for her." SQUAISHY, SQASHIEY." Than I suddenly heard her voice over by the bench." Squaishy", I said feeling relieved." Oh I thought you wouldn't show up", squaishy said sounding upset. When I heard her say that I didn't know why she sounded so upset." Squaishy, what's wrong. Are you ok." " Oh, well . . . Umm", She said." Come on Squaishy, you can tell me anything." I said. Squaishy was silent for a second, but after a few seconds she started crying and I didn't know why. I sat down next to her on the bench and started to get close to her. After a few minutes she stopped crying and started to tell me why." Well, I just thought you were never going to come. And I just thought that, well . . . a couple years ago I was supposed to meet my best friend here at the park in this spot. But then I was there for an hour and he never came. Then after a while it started raining so I just sat there and started crying for about an hour and then went home."

Squaishy's POV
As I finished the story I started to cry again. Then Stampy said . . . " Squaishy I love you so much I would never leave you or forget about you." As Stampy finished saying those words I started to cry even more and cuddled up into home and put my head on my chest and started to settle down. Then we fell asleep!
----------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter is so short but I will do the next chapter tomorrow
Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!