1. Ethan Flores

*Ethan POV*

"Hey Annie wanna go out today?" I asked Annabeth. The schools hottest chick. She was so hot and smart. Her smartness made her seem hotter. She had beautiful blond curls and these scary yet smart grey eyes.
"No thanks Ethan. I have plans with my boyfriend after school." She replied.
"Oh come on Annie stop it with your stupid boyfriend and just go out with me. Or else my father will find a way to punish you" If you were wondering my father is Zeus lord of the sky and ruler of Mount Olympus! No not really but hey I need to get my fame from some where might as well use the stupid gods.
"DON'T CALL ME ANNIE!" She screamed and ran off. Oh please I'll just see if this so called boyfriend is real. I walked out of school and sure enough Annie was talking to some boy with raven black hair and sea green eyes. To be honest he would be kind of hot if I wasn't a boy.
"Hey babe is this your so called boyfriend" I asked pointing to the guy.
"First of all yes I'm her boyfriend and second of all don't call her babe" the guy said through gritted teeth.
"Or what? My father could blast you into a million pieces!" I exclaimed.
"Oh really who's your father?" The guy muttered.
"Zeus King of Olympus. And if you don't give me my Annie back I'll make sure he blasts you!" I yelled at the black haired boy who was now getting on my nerves.
"Haha Zeus your father sure. Not in a million years would I belive that."
"And why not?" And that's when I saw something go right through my arm. It was a sword.
"That's why." Replied Annabeth as they both walked off leaving me here shocked that they were both demigods.

Hey so there's chapter one. Tell me if you think this is good. I'll be updating tomorrow. If you don't like it then I'll stop this book. I'm just going to try this out.