19. Vernon Coleman

Enjoy :D Also sorry for the lack of updates

*Vernon Coleman POV*

It was raining when I got off the plane but it was okay because I like the rain, and finally I could see my family.

It was nice to be back. Very Nice to be back.

Not that I didn't like going to the other side of the world, but New York was my home.

I walked into my family shop and possibly everyone I know was there.

"Welcome back Vernon!"

Friends and family were all gathered together holding a welcoming sign.

It felt great having all my family and friends from America with me.

The party went on and it was filled with hugs, food and conversations on how China was. Last year,early July I went to China to visit my friend. It was wonderful to be back after a whole year.

Of course now people thought it was cool I could speak more than one language and kept asking me to say phrases for them.

I didn't mind because they gave me cake and everyone (hopefully) enjoys a delicious cake.

Though it was a bit strange that the shop was closed just for me, usually it was very busy to the point that the shop closed an hour or two after regular schedule.

"Hey Vernon can you open the door for the young lady outside, she looks a bit lost and its cold out there. I would do it myself but I'm taking care of Sam." My mother asked.

"Sure," I replied as I walked to the other side of the shop and unlocked the door. I grabbed an umbrella and walked outside to where a tanned girl with dark braided hair stood looking down at two dogs.

"Hey um do you need any help getting somewhere...or do you want to-"

"Yes please let me in" she replied walking towards the door.

I followed her, shocked at how confident she replied.

When we got in I locked the door behind me and walked to the table that she stood by.

"Hello, my name is Reyna and I'd like to know where Long Island is and quick I'm tired of being lost!"

"Um okay well Im-"

"I don't really care right now please just tell me"

"What's the rush? It's pouring outside you probably won't be able to make it to Long Island in this weather."

She seemed shocked.

"What do you mean I can't Im a dem-" she paused for a bit than crossed her arms, "nevermind im just a weak mortal."

"Well anyways continue with your name and introduce yourself" she said.

"Okay well my name is Vernon Coleman and this is my parents shop"

"Who's this party for?"

"It's for me I just came back from a trip."

"Oh that's cool im here to see some...friends.. I live in California", Reyna responded, "I have some important news to tell them."

"Oh that's cool, I like California."

"Hey Vernon who's she?" my friend Brian asked.

"Im Reyna can you tell me where the bathroom is please?

She could have just asked me? Oh well.

Brian left to take her to the bathroom and I sat down bored. The attention on me died down after I talked to everyone.

Time passed and I didn't see Reyna anymore. She was interesting, she had some sort of aura that shouted all sorts of traits.

She was cool and someone new. I thought I could be her friend but where could she have gone?

I got up to look for her in the bathroom. Only now realising that I was in the woman's bathroom, I would have walked out but something caught my attention.

Water was coming out from a toilet to form some sort of water hologram.

It was hard to explain but the water showed the imagine of another girl with curly hair.

"Reyna how much longer are you going to take? I know rain can't stop you." The curly headed girl questioned.

"A bit longer im stuck with mortals."

What does she mean by that. I wanted to ask her but that would be weird.

She would know that im in a woman's bathroom looking at some water hologram confused.

I sneaked out the bathroom hoping she didn't hear me and went back to the party.

Now if only I knew who this 'Reyna' girl really is.

I forgot to add this in earlier but Vernon is based off of Seventeen's Hansol :)

- Many chapters will probably have the name of a celebrity and a photograph of them because its easier for me

- Also look out for a new chapter because I promise an update soon! [Before the 30th hopefully]

A few notes! [IMPORTANT]

- I updated the cover again hope you like it!

- This book is slowly coming to an end. Around 4 chapters left so the book will offically end around August-December depending on my slow updates

* Any recommendations for my new book entitled "PJO/HOO Zodiac's" ?

Some comments will be put into a draft (chapter) on the story w/credit

Just comment 'The Signs as _____'

Fill in the blank with anything PJO/HOO related

EX:

The Signs as someone in the 7

The Signs as a character not in the 7

The signs as a PJO book

The signs as a HOO book

!!!!PJO/HOO Zodiac's coming this summer!!!!

-@gettheink