11. Ms.Stewart

I hope you like this one @LexisLovesReading

If their is something youd like me to change than just message me :)

**Third Person POV**

It was the first day back from Summer Vacation at Goode High School. Ms. Stewart was a new teacher and she was more than excited to be the youngest teacher (24 to be exact) at the school.

Annabeth Chase (yes the demigod daughter of Athena) had just enrolled to Goode since her best friend/ boyfriend Percy Jackson went to that school. They wanted to be closer since what happend during the summer *cough*Tarturus*cough*.

The happy couple walked into school no one one really noticing since everyone was busy trying to get too class. Percy and Annabeth had all the same classes. At first the Principle of Goode was a bit frightening when an old man strolled on a wheel chair into the school basically forcing the staff to make sure they had all the same classes. He had claimed that it was an order of the Gods. (Yes the mortals all know about the Gods.)

Meanwhile Ms. Stewart was running all throughout her classroom making sure it looked perfect. She wanted her students to like her and respect her as a Greek Mythology teacher (An other order of the Gods, they can be so demanding at times). She herself was so great in that category that she was instantly hired at a school.

The time happend to now be 7:00 AM and the school bell rung. It was time for 1st Period to begin.

Many kids started to walk towards their first class. Around 10 kids were already in Ms. Stewarts class. Her hands were sweaty and she stood at the door greeting each and every kid as they walked in.

Percy and Annabeth had been greeted by the teacher. At first Ms. Stewart was a bit confused on how the boy had looked like a very popular Demigod Hero. The girl had also looked familar to her but she shrugged it off as if it was just a coincidence

Ms. Stewart had an idea to get to know each student. She would simply ask a student one by one their full name and their favorite God. Many said the same Zeus and Hera. She pointed at a girl with dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"May you introduce yourself?" Ms. Stewart questioned.

The girl was a bit shy at first but stood up and looked at her teacher.

She said "Hi my name is Hannah Jones and my favorite god is Artemis"

That one had been strange since no one said Artemis. Ms.Stewart loved Artemis though.

The next one for her to call on was the boy with dark black hair and sea green eyes. He's the one who looked like the Hero. She asked him the same question she had asked the previous girl.

He wasn't so shy. He had stood up and said "Hi my names Percy. Percy Jackson and my favorite god is um Poseidon?" It sounded more like a question but she stood their shocked. Ms. Stewart no idea what to do. It was the Percy Jackson. So that ment the girl had to Annabeth. To make sure Ms. Stewart lightly pinched herself and nodded towards the blonde haired girl.

Annabeth got up and her grey eyes seemed to be watching Ms. Stewart very close as if she was an enemy.

"Hello, My name is Annabeth Chase and my favorite Goddess is Athena."

It was them. Two out of seven of the Heroes of Olympus. She couldn't contain her excitement. She squealed so loud Olympus could probably here.

"You-Your Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson as in t-the Heroes daughter of-"

The blonde girl cut her off.

"Please if you could, can you not say out parents!"

Ms. Stewart nodded and bowed as if the two were royalty.

>>>

As the days and weeks went on every morning Ms. Stewart would awkwardly bow when Percy and Annabeth walked in. Everyone was confused at her small action but Ms. Stewart treated them with so much respect the others were jeoulus.

One day Annabeth couldn't take it anymore. She had to find out how Ms. Steward knew who they were.

After the end of class Annabeth stood up, Percy following behind her and asked

"Ms. Stewart? May I ask how you know who we are?"

All Ms. Stewart said was "Im also a daughter of Athena. Im your half sister Annabeth."

Again Hope you liked this one. I was in a small rush writing it but I sort of like it. Did you like this type of POV or do you perfer just the mortal/demigod's POV?