13. Samantha Reed

"
Friday October 15 2010

OMG TODAY IS FINALLY FRIDAY!!! EEK!!! THAT MEANS I GET TO ASK OUT MY CRUSH!!!!

Wow what was that...

Well I'm Samantha Reed and I'm a regular 16 year old girl who has a crush but doesn't tell anyone.

My friend Zoey was playing oreo with me and shes making me ask out my crush!

I think he likes me I mean we talk a lot and he always says I look nice and I mean she doesn't know I like him but if he says yes then I'll be going out with him and I'm just super excited.

What could go wrong?

- Samantha Reed"

(Present Time)

Oh God. How could I have been so stupid 6 years ago. I was reading over my diary from when I was 16 and I was so stupid. "EEK" like who says that? The day I asked out my crush wasn't the best day. I thought everything would go perfect but everything went completly horrible. Just thinking about it scared me so much.

**Flashback 6 years ago**

I ran to class and that was weird cause I never run.

"Hey apples!" Called my friend Zoey.

Why does she call me apples you may ask? Well she calls me apples and I call her bananas. It was a stupid nickname we came up in the 6th grade.

"Hey Bananas!!"

"Why so excited?" Apples asked.

Well who wouldn't be excited the day a girls gonna get her first boyfriend who has been her crush for 9 months.

"Pshhh I'm not excited I'm just happy"

"That's the same thing dumbo" Zoey commented.

"Whatever it's just today's Friday and tommorow I'm gonna sleep in and yeah" I lied.

I couldn't tell her.

"Oh yeah Fridays are great!"

She believed me! I guess taking drama in the 6th grade helped a bit.

My classes went by fast and it was now lunch. Which means I have to ask him out. I was nervous. What if he said no? Nah. He wouldn't. Yeah sure I wasn't the prettiest girl in the world but I was pretty smart and funny. I think. I hope he's into that....

When I entered the cafeteria I scanned the room looking for Zoey. After I found her I went over to her table and before I could sit down she screamed at me.

"DONT ASK HIM OUT"

I was confused. Why wouldn't she want me to ask him out?

Confused I sat down and asked her

"Why not? I lost oreo"

"Listen Bananas I know you like him"

SHE KNEW?? Oh god... Was it that obvious? I cant lie to her anymore.

"Okay yeah I like him so? Shouldn't that make you want me to ask him out even more?" I questioned.

Her little smile turned into a small frown and than she replied with

"I do it's just turn around"

I did what she said and turned around.

There he was.

Talking to someone.

Another girl.

Who even was she? She didn't come to this school.

"Maybe she's just a friend? I mean look at her she looks really young to be dating him"

"She looks about 14 Banana. That's not that young to date a 16 year old."

"It's 2 years"

"Okay do whatever you want but Im warning you" She replied.

I got up and walked over to him. I like him. He might like me.

"Hey Frank" I said. Hey Frank?? Really? That's the best I could do.

"Hey Samantha" HE CALLED ME SAMANTHA?? NO ONE DOES THAT. Does that mean he doesn't like me? Oh no.

The browned curly headed girl looked at me and smiled.

She's a friend. No girl would smile like that if another girl was talking to their boyfriend.

"Hey so Frank I want to ask you something really important"

"Okay" He said looking at me a bit awkwardly.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He and the girl frowned a bit. So I continued Maybe he wants to hear more?

"I really like you and-" He cut me off. Oh no that's a bad sign. He's not even smiling.

"Um um well um-" He' stuttering how cute. The girl looked up at him quickly still frowning. Did she like him?

"-um listen um your really cool and all but um I-I have a girlfriend already" he said smiling a bit.

Oh.

Did you hear that?

That's the sound of my heart breaking.

The girl smiled a bit.

"Oh um-um ok-kay" I studdered.

I walked away quickly tears forming in my eyes. I walked as fast as I could to the bathroom withouth looking. I didn't even go back to Zoey.

I wasn't looking and I bumped into someone.

"Im-im sorr-ry" I cried.

"Are you okay?" a voice said. A boy.

I didn't respond. I couldn't. I just nodded a bit.

The boy put his fingers under my chin lifting my head up. My vision was a bit blury but I got a veiw of the boy.

He had short light brown hair put up in a small quiff and big green eye's.

"Hey it's fine you'll be alright whatever happened you'll get over it have some hope"

"Umm thanks" I replied my tears stopping a bit.

***Flashback Over***

Worst day of my life yes however I met Chris that day. The boy with the big green eyes. He was super sweet and we became friends. Turns out he's from Australia. He came over to America last year. We've been together for 5 years now. We got married last year. When I met his parents they were really nice and support of us and me and his sister got along really greatly. Im now like best friends with her which is weird because her name is Zoe. Zoey (apples) and me haven't talked in like 4 years though. She became a YouTuber when she was like 17 and got famous a year later and ditched me. Everything else has gone great though. Im now 22 and pregnant with a little girl. Im planning on naming her Hope.

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER A MONTH I HAD THIS IDEA AROUND A MONTH AGO BUT I DIDN'T FINISH IT TILL NOW

The story was originally gonna be Percy but I wanted to give Frank some credit :D

I hope you like it and for those of you who gave requests I swear I will write them.

- @__hemmo_1996__