20. Fredrick Chase

Hello :D I am truly sorry for such late updates. I told myself this Summer I'd update a lot more considering I don't have school however I still have other plans and honestly I'm lazy most of the time.

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to Queen_of_Fandomland back in March she requested it and gave more ideas towards it in July.

***

{Fredrick Chase POV}

Why? Why won't she come? It's been a while since Annie has come home and I miss her. I miss my daughter and I know it can be dangerous or bothersome for her but can't she sacrifice some of her time for me? For her father?

It was hard getting in contact with her the first time she disagreed and now all that's left is to beg. As long as Annie comes I'll keep begging.

{Third person POV}

After Mr. Chase finally got in contact with Annabeth and begged her almost a billion times to come home for a bit she agreed. However on only one condition, she could bring someone along. Of course Mr. Chase agreed believing she would bring Thalia or Piper but he was completely wrong.

"Percy come on! I don't want to go alone!" Annabeth begged.

"What if your dad doesn't like me though?"

"He's already met you why wouldn't he like you? Your such a seaweed brain!"

"Okay wise girl"

A few days later and there stood both Percy and Annabeth at the doorstep of the Chase household.

"Are you sure about this?" Annabeth asked.

"Why are you asking me your the one who- oh hey Mr. Chase!"

"What Per- oh um hi dad!"

"Annabeth your here!" Mr. Chase exclaimed as he pulled his daughter into a hug.

"Oh hey Percy, I didn't expect you to come! Come inside!"

Hours passed and all three talked, laughed and overall caught up with each other for it had been forever since they had last seen each other.

"Sorry to interrupt but where is the restroom?" Percy questioned.

"It's down the hall, first door to the right"

"Wow Annie I'm surprised you still remember it's been awhile."

"It's really not that hard" Annabeth laughed.

"So Annie why'd you bring Percy? I was expecting Thalia or your friend Piper."

"Percy? Well you know Percy! He's my boyfriend we have been through so much through the years I feel most comfortable around him"

Mr. Chase was shocked. Annabeth had never told her she had a boyfriend. Most importantly Percy. He knew how close they are but didn't expect it to happen. She was still a teenager and demigod who should focus on protecting herself.

"Shouldn't you focus on something else rather than dating? You're a demigod and a teenager overall."

"Does that matter? Most teenagers date it's normal!"

"Yeah but you're a demigod!"

"So? Being a demigod doesn't have anything to do with this! As my father you should be supportive that I'm living my live as normal as I can!"

"Well as a father I don't approve of you dating him! You should break up with him!"

"You don't have any rights to tell me what I can and can not do! You barely even raised me! You didn't even care for me till after I left home. The years I lived with you were the worst and that's only one of the reasons I left and now you're trying to tell me to break up with someone who actually cares for me? What kind of father are you?"

Annabeth couldn't believe this. Her so called father was telling her to break up with Percy because he didn't approve when he barely even raised her. Annabeth had spent more than half of her life living far from home and when she decides to visit again he tells her this? Unbelievable.

Just as all the screaming was over Percy walked out of the hallway confused as to why Annabeth was standing looking away from her father. The room was dead quite until Percy decided to talk.

"Uh Annabeth I think we should leave."

"That would be gre-"

"No! You guys came thi-"

"No we are leaving come on Percy!" Annabeth shouted walking towards the front door.

{Fredrick Chase POV}

Why am I so stupid! Finally had she agreed to come by and visit but I blew it. I told her she shouldn't be dating him because I didn't approve but in reality Percy's a great guy and I knew that. I just thought she cared about him more and honestly she probably does. I'm a horrible father and I should be able to accept that Annabeth is all grown up.

I'm sorry Annabeth. I'm sorry for being such a bad parent and I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you.

I promise I'll change and I'll make it up to you. I'll be a better father.

One day

One day when I have the guts to make it up to you and have your forgiveness. I may not deserve it now but I will change. I'll change for you.

I love you Annabeth and I promise I'll show it more.

***

How was this? I kind of liked it so thank you for requesting it :)

I hope you all liked this

Remeber im taking requests for my new book :))

* Any recommendations for my new book entitled "PJO/HOO Zodiac's" ?

Some comments will be put into a draft (chapter) on the story w/credit

Just comment 'The Signs as _____'

Fill in the blank with anything PJO/HOO related

EX:

The Signs as someone in the 7

The Signs as a character not in the 7

The signs as a PJO book

The signs as a HOO book

!!!!PJO/HOO Zodiac's coming this summer!!!!

- @gettheink