10. Joana Crimson

This one is a requested one by: @Tiadaughterofposiden

Also I changed the cover based on what was most voted :)

If you want to request one you can just go to one of my previous chapters titled "Requests/Authors Note"

**Joana Crimson POV**

"Okay class, for today's lecture you will be needing your math textbook that I handed to you on the first day of school. If you forgot it than please ask someone near you to share with you" I loudly stated.

Many people started moving around and going next to one another seeing as if no one brought their textbook. Julia Jones the "popular girl" got up and walked over to Will Solace. Now to say that she forgot her book was a lie. Every single teacher, staff member and student knew that she had such a huge interest in him ever since he enrolled to this school.

"Class I'd like you to turn to page 25-"

Before I finished my sentence someone opened the door to the classroom and in walked in a boy who looked around 17 (A/N: Pretend that this is in the future) and a young girl around the age of 3.

"Mr, I'm in the middle of a lesson and your not even in my class."

"Nico? Kaya?" Spoke a kid in the back that I recognised as Will.

"Mr. Solace Di Angelo who is this?"

The unnamed pale boy in the black skull tee shirt laughed.

"What is so funny to you Mr?" I questioned.

When the pale boy who I could tell was named Nico was about to speak the little girl beside him ran to Will yelling, "Daddy!!"

I was quite shocked that a student of mine would be a father at this age for the fact that he was only 17 and she was 3.

Everyone's eyes shot wide open probably also shocked that the boy was a father. I think Julia was the most shocked to hear he was a father becuse she shot right out of her seat and yelled "YOUR A DAD?"

"Will can we go now? We really need you at camp" Nico said.

Camp? A father who attends a camp? Perhaps it's the girls camp.

"Nico! Did you really have to come to my school what's wrong at camp?"

"It's hard to explain but um Percy and Annabeth's son got really hurt and they need you"

Percy and Annabeth? Are these some other teens who have children?

I walked over to Nico and Kaya. I belive thats the girls name.

"Young man can you please stop disturbing my class, if Will has to leave early one of his parents has to come get him out, and you certainly do not look like a father."

"Look Mrs. Crimson he may not look like a father but he certainly is one" Will replied smirking a bit.

"Well Will is he your dad?"

"No! He's my daddy!" The little girl with curly brown hair said.

Wait a minute! He's also her father? This little girl has to teenage father's?

"Excuse me but your both her dads?" I asked.

Someone from the class shouted out a very loud "WHAT"

"Ms.Jones please remain silent or I will be sending you to the principles office!" I demanded.

"Nuh uh!" Julia stood up and walked to the front of the class, Will getting up after her.

"You!" She yelled pointing at Will. "Are my Boyfriend!, You are not a father, you are not gay and" She turned around to face the other teenage boy. "You! Are certainly not Will'a boyfriend!"

The pale boy than replied to her with a "Your right, I'm not his boyfriend. I'm his husband!"

Julia, myself and the rest of the class were shocked and all gasped.

" Excuse me? You can't talk to me like that death boy. He is not your husband! He's mine!!" Julia wined.

"Hey no one can call him death boy but me!" Will said.

"Well, I hope you to are happy because Will You just lost the best girlfriend you could ever have!" Julia shouted angrily.

"Well I don't want a girlfriend anyway" Will replied.

Julia obviously annoyed and embarrassed walked out of the class slamming the door closed.

I was still confused on why two teenage boys were dads.

"Nico we should get going I think we caused enough here.."

"Will, you can't just leave my class like that!" I yelled.

"Watch him!" Nico said as he took the girls and Wills hand. Than walked out the door neither of them saying another word.

I turned back to look at my class to see them all starring at the door.

One of the girls in my class named Nicole shot up from her seat, pointed at the door and yelled "I SHIP IT!"

@Tiadaughterofposiden i hope you like it :) If you want me to add something or change something just comment or message me