Chapter One

I woke up this morning to my little friend jumping on my bed. I sat up, and stared at him. I got out of my bed, and went to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of jean shorts, and a red shirt. I placed them onto my bed, and I walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast, Ryker?" I asked. He looked up at me, and smiled really big.

"How about eggs, with meat?"he asked in return. I looked down at the little boy. I slightly laughed, then went to the fridge, and got the meat and the eggs.

"Of course you want meat. I think Luffy has influenced you too much," I said in a small laugh. I scrambled the eggs, and chopped up the meat.

"Ryker, will you please go check the mail for me?" I asked. He nodded, then hopped down from his seat, and walked outside. I poured the eggs inside the pan, then slowly slid the meat off of the cutting board. I looked at the door, as I saw Ryker running into he house.

"It's basically bills. Except for this letter. It's addressed to you and I," he said. He smiled, then handed me the letter. I  opened the letter, and read it.

                    Dear Lila and Ryker,

            I hope you two have enjoyed your summer. I know I have with the crew. Due to the time of our traveling, we will be docking sometime soon. I hope to see you as we dock in. I was hoping that, maybe you can join my crew. I'd really appreciate it sis. I can't wait to see you again. Tell Ryker I said Hello. See you soon. I love you.

                                                       Your Brother,

                                                     Monkey D. Luffy

I looked a the letter, and smiled. Ryker walked over to me, and looked at the stove. He moved the pan to a cool surface. I slightly laughed. I grabbed to plates, and placed the letter on the table. Ryker went and read it.

"Luffy's coming back??!!!?!?!" he asked. I placed his plate in front of him, and nodded. He smiled a big smile just like Luffy.

"Alright. If you want to see them dock, eat up," I said. He began to eat, like there was no tomorrow. I stared at him as I ate my food. He got up, and cleaned his plate. He then sat down, and smiled at me. I finished my food, and cleaned my plate.

"Okay. Upstairs. Now. Go get dressed," I said. He ran upstairs. I followed slowly behind. He looked up at me, and smiled. He walked into his room. I sighed, then walked into mine.

I grabbed my clothes from my bed, and got dressed. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in," I said. Ryker came in. He sat down on my bed. I looked at him, then went to my closet.

"Should I wear flip flops, or boots?" I asked with a smile. Ryker sighed, and put his hand on his face. I laughed.

"Flip flops," he sighed. I put on my flip flops. I smiled at Ryker, then we both walked to the bathroom. We brushed our teeth, and I did my hair.

"Ryker, go get my hat out of my room? It should be on the side of my dresser," I said. He walked into my room, and returned with my hat, and something rolled up in a ball. I took my hat, and put it on.

"What is that?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. When I grabbed your hat, it fell," he said. I took it, and unfolded it, then quickly ran in my room. How in the world would he find something like this? I asked myself so many questions. I stared at the object in front of me. I unrolled it. I stared at the pairs of lace lady briefs in front of me. I threw them into my closet, and walked to the bathroom, and brushed my hair. I blushed at the thought of Ryker actually knowing what those are. I mean, I'm 18, so I'm aloud to know, and own those. Ryker on he other hand is 11 years old, and too young to know about stuff like that. I laid my brush on the counter, and walked downstairs, with Ryker right behind me. I grabbed his hand as we walked outside. I locked the door, and we began to walk to the dock.

"PIRATES!!!!!!!" a boy yelled. "PIRATES ARE COMING. RUN. THEY'RE COMING!!!!" I looked at the boy running towards the town. I looked at the ship's flag. I saw the straw hat sign. I smiled.

"HEY KID!" I yelled. He stopped running, and came towards me.

"Yes Miss Lila?" he asked.

"That ship is not just a pirate ship. It's Luffy's. Him and his crew are coming to visit. So instead of telling everyone to run, go tell everyone to go to the dock," I said. He nodded, and then walked away. Ryker and I walked to the dock, and sat down as we waited for the slow moving boat to dock.

                                                                         ***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

                   I hope you like this chapter. These are rated PG-13, so if you can't handle it, don't read any of my next chapters Please rate, follow, and comment. Please also read and comment my other stories. Thank you!!!