Chapter Six

I woke up the next day, and walked into Ryker's room. Surprisingly, he was still asleep. The poor boy must've had a lot of fun yesterday. I never wake up before him. I walked downstairs, and saw Ace laying on the couch fast asleep. I guess Ace wanted to make sure nothing happened to Ryker and I. I walked into the kitchen, and started to make breakfast. After I finished, I walked into Ryker's room, and woke him up.

"Ryker. It's time to get up. You  slept in big time," I said. His eyes slowly opened.

"What did you just say?"  he asked. I slightly laughed.

"You slept in. I had enough time to wake up, get my clothes out, and make breakfast," I said. He slowly sat up, and looked at me.

"Wow. For once, you wake up before me," he said. I nodded.

"Come on. Let's eat," I said. He got out of bed, and walked downstairs, with me behind him.

"Ace spent the night here?" Ryker asked.

"Yeah. I didn't find out until this morning," I said. We both looked at each other, then at Ace.

"Should we wake him up?" I asked.

"No. Let's have some fun, before he wakes up," he said. He walked over to the refrigerator, and grabbed some whipped cream, and a bottle of sake.

"Hold this," he said. He gave me the bottle of sake, and we both walked over to Ace.

"Just follow my lead," said Ryker. He fill Ace's hand with whipped cream, and he motioned for me to put the sake in Ace's hand. I walked up behind Ryker and pour sake into Ace's mouth. Ryker put away the bottle of sake and the whipped cream. I stood in front of Ace and looked at him.

"Ace. Wake up! Ace!" I chuckled. Ryker smiled and stood beside me. Ace woke up looking groggy. He whipped his face and then looked at Ryker. He touched his face with his other hand.

"Ryker, I will give you about three seconds to run," he said as he stood up. Ryker went behind me, and jumped onto my back. I ran out the door and towards the ship. I passed Luffy on my way there. He stared at Ryker and I as we passed. Ace followed behind. When we got on the ship, I set Ryker down, and we looked for a place to hide. Ryker ran into a small closet. I ran into a dark room. I closed the door slightly, leaving a small crack. I sat on the ground and heard a small, yet tired voice.

"What are you doing in here?"

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Thanks for reading. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy. I'll try to post more as soon as I can. Please rate, comment, and read my other stories. I hoped y'all liked this. I read through it and realized how lazy it sounded.....so, I'll try to make the upcoming chapters better. Hope you people liked it ^_^